Oh my Judge says let's move along and sentence the SOB

• WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 04:55 PM
https://hubs.ly/H0n32HC0

Barr agrees... Originally Posted by WTF
Oh jeez, your diabetic dick is getting half limp already. You might not get the blood thirst that you desire. Like Roger Stone actually mattes. But his rights are as important as yours, mine or a minority’s. The “Judge” trampled his 1st and 4rth amendments rights. The Jury foreman lied to the judge to get on the jury. The case should be thrown out.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6133407744001

Judge Eddie Munster is hardly a Trump fan
Oh jeez, your diabetic dick is getting half limp already. You might not get the blood thirst that you desire. Like Roger Stone actually mattes. But his rights are as important as yours, mine or a minority’s. The “Judge” trampled his 1st and 4rth amendments rights. The Jury foreman lied to the judge to get on the jury. The case should be thrown out. Originally Posted by bambino
And the Jury Foreman should be investigated.
And the Jury Foreman should be investigated. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Disbarred.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 05:33 PM
Lock Him Up!

Lock Him Up!

Lock Him Up!

Lock Him Up!

... Originally Posted by WTF
Congratulations! You created your own political classification. Libtardtarian!!! 99% libtard, 1% libertarian!!!!! What a loser.
LOLLING!

So the judge told Trump and his stooges to give their balls a tug, eh? Enough buttfuckery!

Excellent!

Maybe yous can have a verdict that isn’t turned into a reality TV show jokes!
LOLLING!

So the judge told Trump and his stooges to give their balls a tug, eh? Enough buttfuckery!

Excellent!

Maybe yous can have a verdict that isn’t turned into a reality TV show jokes! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Maybe WTFF can drive his Prius up your prolapsed bunghole!!!!!! Maybe he can rent one. I’m sure he doesn’t own a vehicle.
Lock that lying piece of shit up!

He won’t stay in prison. The fat lying bastard pardoned four privileged corrupt sons of bitches today as a practice run. Soon he will begin springing Manafort and the remaining Russian colluding pieces of shit. That fat lying bastard knows he isn’t being re elected to another term. He’s has to hurry.
Oh jeez, your diabetic dick is getting half limp already. You might not get the blood thirst that you desire. Like Roger Stone actually mattes. But his rights are as important as yours, mine or a minority’s. The “Judge” trampled his 1st and 4rth amendments rights. The Jury foreman lied to the judge to get on the jury. The case should be thrown out.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6133407744001

Judge Eddie Munster is hardly a Trump fan Originally Posted by bambino

no he is not. so when he stops bloviating his personal opinions and focusing on actual trial law guess what? he ends up siding with Roger. who saw that coming??

BAHHAAAAAA

Lock that lying piece of shit up!
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

isn't it about time for yous and FTW=WTF to rent the honeymoon suite at the bunny ranch and do the "bunny foo foo"?

BAHAHAHAAAA
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2020, 06:50 AM
Oh jeez, your diabetic dick Originally Posted by bambino
You can not speculate of medical conditions bambino...be like me speculating which of you gave the other AIDS with all that butt fucking. You or lustylad.