the players are slacking on club intel

everybody in COVID hiding or just not sharing the latest intel on the clubs....I am just as guilty but plan on making up my reviews next couple of weeks
What ive been hitting sugars and Rick's alot, play is up for sugars during the day cubans are more receptive and less money gougey than usual
I got nothing.

Ricks and Tiffs were both low on girls a few weeks ago.

Tiffs gives you a food ticket when you enter. Ricks makes you buy some food.

A dollar goes further at an AMP.
Covid hiding here ..... just can't see any reason to venture back into the clubs until I've been vaccinated, it's just not worth the risk now, and may not be ever again, who knows with this stupid virus? .....
I haven't been to the clubs in a couple weeks. Maybe try to head back in a week or so.

I haven't been to a club since before the pandemic.
Sugs has picked up alittle at night, this last Saturday night lots of new dancers and cute waitresses
Was at PT's on Friday afternoon from 3:15 to 6:15pm. 1/15/21

OMG the girls were above Sugars standards and about 8 of them:

1 - 9
4 - 8's
3 - 7's
2 - chubby chica as a 6

Waitresses were flirty and cute too.

All did main stage with optional side and the VIP room doors were wide open and was active. Just before I left 2 Cuban girls started a dbl approach on me but it was time to go (1 was a chubby chica) I didn't realize that they were Cubans until they mentioned it. Not like the huge fat ass Cuban girls from Sugars.

Anyways, it was a target rich environment and I will likely return in my easy access shorts to test the waters. Door fee was 5 bucks and beers were 5.50.

SF
Now you've peaked my intrest I'm gonna scope out PTs now!!!
Originally Posted by rex raptor
LoL

You must be a single guy.

Trying to narrow down her working schedule as in day or evening shift.

SF
Nothing here. Been hitting PT's more during day as of late with work really slow. Plus crowd is smaller than sugars. Got approached by Chevy who seemed r-e-a-l-l-y friendly BUT I had other plans and didn't stay long last time. PT's usually slow - anywhere from 4 girls and up. I saw both clubs are doing cowgirl breakfast this year. That looks like a clusterfuck in the making.

Needless to say - wherever you are, wherever you go...mask up.
  • Cole
  • 01-24-2021, 07:45 PM
Truth be told...........I think lots of us feel the same. Just going to have to be careful for a little while longer, and I have my first shot.