Semi-retired

All you great folks have not heard much from me lately. I have retired from my workplace and as I only played during the work week I am now semi-retired from the game. I can honestly say I have been in the game for 39 years, all over the world. I say "semi" because I will endeavor to partake given the opportunity! I retired with a bang as I seen 5 ladies in 4 days the last week in June ending with Nora the day before I retired! I won't be far but unfortunately I won't be contributing as much. Stay safe out there!

SV
Not far behind you SV. Thanks for your valuable contributions over the years. I for one, have definitely benefitted from them and appreciate it.
Cheers!
-HD
Same here, appreciate the contributions and hope you enjoy semi-retired life.
Thanks Gents!
Thanks for the insights down through the years. You have been steady, insightful and undramatic -- all qualities to be valued. I'm glad you are only "semi-retired", SV -- golf, model rockets and pickle-ball aren't as much fun as chasing the ladies. Be safe and practice safe celibacy (or...err...monogamy, lol).
Thanks for all of the info you provided over the years. Good luck in your semi-retirement!
  • EOD
  • 10-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Likewise, all the above.