Higher priced providers

Are they usually better at following thru with their appointments and their activities. No smart ass comments please
If they are traveling gals with a good rep, I think so, and know a few.
Better TCB (in addition to the whatnot) allow that kind of rate.
As a side comment, traveling gals prefer prebook which allow not having to post local ads, which local ads always bring out the window shoppers.
If they are traveling gals with a good rep, I think so, and know a few.
Better TCB (in addition to the whatnot) allow that kind of rate.
As a side comment, traveling gals prefer prebook which allow not having to post local ads, which local ads always bring out the window shoppers. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Agree with all of this. Higher end seem more focused on their TCB skills, they can’t risk a bad rep. And it’s very much worth it to be on some ladies regulars list, they actually will contact you and schedule with you. But bottom line is still do your homework, research will usually tell you what you need to know about a lady……..
Thanks guys. I don't look for a cheep provider. But one that has value
Looks
Incall
Activities
Good communication
Professionalism
If see has these qualities i am willing and able to pay more to get the session that i desire
I always regret going to the bargain basement. I’m going to focus on my regular girl and maybe a few others.
I always regret going to the bargain basement. I’m going to focus on my regular girl and maybe a few others. Originally Posted by Kilgore.Trout
I agree the bargain providers
I have a few great ladies i see. I will be up in the KC area again for a while and exploring the options i have s couple that i will see first
I have s good track record of the first ones i ve seen reach out and start seeing
me again so i am not desperate
Some eccie guys just fuck yhings up for the rest of us
Agree on the value Catman. More important then sheer fee charged. What you get for your green........
I agree the bargain providers
I have a few great ladies i see. I will be up in the KC area again for a while and exploring the options i have s couple that i will see first
I have s good track record of the first ones i ve seen reach out and start seeing
me again so i am not desperate
Some eccie guys just fuck yhings up for the rest of us Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Agreed. I only joined Eccie to review someone who asked. Sometimes I am sorry I did. I wonder sometimes if my reviews really help her. She is really too good for most of the guys on here.
Agreed. I only joined Eccie to review someone who asked. Sometimes I am sorry I did. I wonder sometimes if my reviews really help her. She is really too good for most of the guys on here. Originally Posted by Kilgore.Trout
For the most part joining eccie has been good for me I've seen lots of eccie ladies over the years and i know some of the ladies have gotten busier because of my reviews and i don't get scammed as much anymore. As far as the higher priced providers my thought process is pretty much on track with the above comments
Agreed. I only joined Eccie to review someone who asked. Sometimes I am sorry I did. I wonder sometimes if my reviews really help her. She is really too good for most of the guys on here. Originally Posted by Kilgore.Trout

Bit of a blanket statement So you've actually done some research?
I feel that if I choose to visit a higher priced lady, I visit someone local making it easier to revisit when I want rather than rely on a visitor’s schedule
Bit of a blanket statement So you've actually done some research? Originally Posted by malwoody
Nope. Completely anecdotal. You’ll noticed I acknowledged that it was my opinion by starting with the phrase “I wonder.”

Doesn’t take much research to read the comments on here and find a bunch of guys who want low ball, complain about screening, and bitch about girls who give covered BJs.
Higher price doesn't always mean quality either, there are a couple of us still around who give quality service without breaking the bank.
Higher price doesn't always mean quality either, there are a couple of us still around who give quality service without breaking the bank. Originally Posted by yourdesire
And bravo to you.
ditto w YourDesire!

I had a client today ask me why I am " so cheap"... I laughed and told him "I am NOT cheap..I am the working mans choice lol"!!!