Civilian, Semi-Pro, UTR status?

Please indulge me making it "all about ME for a moment."

With the recent end of my personal situation (being kept), I am now able to openly discuss more about my life with friends. As painful as the loss is, it's quite nice to be able to talk about my life with the benefactor more openly. While he never asked me to not discuss him, my own discretion made me very tight lipped about it and he absolutely gave me express permission to discuss openly now. That said and moving on with life...here goes...

Now that several of my girlfriends know about my life and how I've been living it the past three years, they are extremely fascinated by the possibility of p4p/mutually beneficial relationships, etc.

They are all asking me for my thoughts and advice. Shockingly, I'm sort of without much advice, so I thought I'd pose their questions here.

Today I had lunch with 4 other ladies.

- One is a working girl/stripper who doesn't advertise here

- One is a bartender who is an amateur but occasionally is p4p

- One is a recently divorced hot 35 yo whose alimony is about to run out and concerned about her expenses that include a luxury car lease and high inside the loop rent

- One is a former model who was a mistress to a wealthy oil guy until recently and is now completely unemployed (read...getting desperate)

- And then there was me, full time employed and looking for love in all the wrong places

Many general questions came up, but for sake of discussion, I'll boil it down to one for now.

If one of these ladies wanted to make a small chunk of change in a relatively short time, let's say $2000 in 2 weeks, what would be her options?

I told the stripper to get her ass to work and hustle, but I was unsure of what to tell the other girls.

I've seen threads about guys looking for willing civie or semi pros, but where should these ladies look? If they think a guy is willing, how do they make it clear there is a p4p without being really obvious, or must they BE really obvious?

To let you know, I basically suggested getting on here, which didn't go over great (lol) or hitting some hotel bars during the week. But besides that, I was a bit lost.

What is a UTR girl to do?

On a funny side note...my BGF (best guy friend) suggested I start an agency...
Pretty easy answer. Post a welcome on here with decent pictures offering bbbj, cim and Greek at $150 an hour and she'd make $4000 in 2 weeks.
Pretty easy answer. Post a welcome on here with decent pictures offering bbbj, cim and Greek at $150 an hour and she'd make $4000 in 2 weeks. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
I was thinking, clone SJC21008 and plan a few field trips...

But really, posting here did not go over well...even with the pro (who knows the site well)...
^^^^^^^^^^

What he said (LOL). Referring to Sjc21108.

LS
Lol should we start calling you MadamMynx? .

Prepare to have thy inbox flooded milady

From the male perspective I can say that the times I've picked up a UTR girl overseas they've had to be very obvious about it for me to get the hint. At least when I was new to this that is. Now it's fairly obvious when in a 4-5 star international hotel bar at midnight, the hot girl drinking alone and eyeballing every guy in the place is probably a working girl. I quickly moved on to agencies and independents who advertise but I know there's a lot of guys who do the hotel bar and steakhouse thing, not sure how many are also on Eccie though.

The UTR girls I've known locally have built their businesses slowly via word of mouth from customer to customer, I'm not sure there's a way to go from civilian to 7-10 appointments in a 2 week time frame (assuming a $200-300/session rate) without advertising of some sort or really getting her hustle on.

I'm not surprised the civvies balked at advertising on a hooker board, lol the idea must sound crazy to them.
LilMynx here you go again...!!!
Interesting thread... Geez!!!

Personally, I like the idea of you starting an agency...
I'd sign up as a regular... You approve them and we will ____ em!!
Lol should we start calling you MadamMynx? .

Prepare to have thy inbox flooded milady

From the male perspective I can say that the times I've picked up a UTR girl overseas they've had to be very obvious about it for me to get the hint. At least when I was new to this that is. Now it's fairly obvious when in a 4-5 star international hotel bar at midnight, the hot girl drinking alone and eyeballing every guy in the place is probably a working girl. I quickly moved on to agencies and independents who advertise but I know there's a lot of guys who do the hotel bar and steakhouse thing, not sure how many are also on Eccie though.

The UTR girls I've known locally have built their businesses slowly via word of mouth from customer to customer, I'm not sure there's a way to go from civilian to 7-10 appointments in a 2 week time frame (assuming a $200-300/session rate) without advertising of some sort or really getting her hustle on.

I'm not surprised the civvies balked at advertising on a hooker board, lol the idea must sound crazy to them. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
They were horrified at the idea of the reviews, lol.

Now mind you, your pay scale is related to those who advertise here and do hourly appts. My working girl friends do the dinner date thing and don't charge by the hour really...it's more like $500 for the evening. So that's just a few dinners out, no?

On a related note...see my SlumberPartyVille comment? I really need to find these girls something to do...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055063322
They were horrified at the idea of the reviews, lol.

Now mind you, your pay scale is related to those who advertise here and do hourly appts. My working girl friends do the dinner date thing and don't charge by the hour really...it's more like $500 for the evening. So that's just a few dinners out, no?

On a related note...see my SlumberPartyVille comment? I really need to find these girls something to do...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055063322 Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Lol I like the idea of slumberpartyville. You know, aside from the liability and other risk factors on your end!

That said, I do love to entertain eager young ladies

My personal pay scale is skewed by a wide variety of international experience where the time frames and activities are often as you describe but at a lower more country appropriate rate.

Still, dinner aside, if the BCD is multiple hours a $500 session isn't outrageous by any means.
Serious answer. Open a P411 account. Advertise a menu and run an ad. Get some dude to post a review on TER. I personally won't see a chick that I don't know what their menu is and hasn't been reviewed. I don't want to spend $500 for dinner to end up with a covered hand job.
Serious answer. Open a P411 account. Advertise a menu and run an ad. Get some dude to post a review on TER. I personally won't see a chick that I don't know what their menu is and hasn't been reviewed. I don't want to spend $500 for dinner to end up with a covered hand job. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
These girls are never going to advertise online. They'd much rather go to a hotel bar. The thought of an electronic paper trail is atonal deal breaker for them. Even the stripper. It's a pretty common viewpoint of the girls I know.

That said, I've seen every one of my friends give more than a covered hand job to Guys for free under the table at our favorite hangout spot, lol...

(Cross reference this thread, lol)
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=993986&page=4
So no screening required other than the cash to buy a drink? That's safer?
MyMinx,

Now you know my thoughts and business plans are too complicated to express in such short bursts of info. But I'll try.

First, let me jump to the end...although I know you have quite the attention span.

You may or may not know.....I never leave the house without my backpack. In it is 250 in cash and 3 skyns...hidden in a void that can't be found. I know my SO has not found it because, if she had...I'd be dead already. So...crystal clear: I'm in for any of the 4 except the stripper...sight unseen. My only requirement is MSOG. It is RARE that I leave after one shot....maybe only during a 1 shot, 40 minute unplanned quickie.

Anyway, back to the plan. I'll also note I read all of your note and picked up on the ladies' concerns and constraints.

Every business needs a long term plan and a short term plan. Let's stick to the short term here.

1. Fastest way to quick cash is a bp ad and a cheap hotel on 1-10 and any major intersection. Some girls have told me they can check in at 2 on Friday and by noon Saturday have 1500 to 2K cash. Catering to 1 shot, 30 minute CBJ sessions. Yes...capitalism at its finest. (This option not for your ladies.)

2. Next option was stated above already...eccie WW ad delivered at the right time and BAM...quick cash if they have the goods. It would be very helpful to have an assistant well versed on the eccie crowd that could provide quick screening and scheduling help. I'm thinking that screener is you. (Still not a preferred option.)

3. Best option is for said screener to pick out a handful of select eccie gents you know will flange up (yes I'm an engineer) nicely with your ladies and arrange some soft dates all UTR. Be clear on the menu, agree to no reviews, avoid scheduling conflicts, hot sheeting the bed, and nc/ns your ladies have hard cash with little risk and effort and probably a good bit of pleasure....plus not wasting their time eating dinner in public with fucktards. Most of us can't do that anyway...not in our home town. Furthermore, if the lady was good.....at least half of the men will repeat...and half of them "regularly."

4. From here it gets more complicated. As you suggested: dinner dates, hotel bars, evening dates, sleep overs, "travel companion" etc. Many of these can bring more dollars per date....but maybe not more dollars per hour.

Okay...that's a summary. My breakfast is here. Gotta go for now.

I sure hope when I hit post that the page doesn't stall. I'll be pissed.
So no screening required other than the cash to buy a drink? That's safer? Originally Posted by Sjc21108
Honestly, I know it sounds bizarre in the context of all the screening and procedures we are used to here. However, the working chicks they already know work this way all the time. They meet guys at the bar, they go to dinner, they spend several hours with them and eventually end up in bed and leave with a pocketful of cash. Many times they see the same guys repeatedly. Or they meet guys through referrals. Plus, they know the real life identity of these guys usually. I see it happen pretty regularly...

The question isn't about a girl wanting to get started in the business. If it was, I'd give them your advice. This question is more about girls wondering if they can do the same thing some of the working girls we see out do, but on an irregular basis...

The question really is more about what SpicyPants mentioned...that civies need to be blatantly obvious to get the point across...therein lies the issue.

There needs to be a universal code word.
So no screening required other than the cash to buy a drink? That's safer? Originally Posted by Sjc21108
More screening than the guys they usually pick up and date for free, lol. I tend to think hobbyists are more honest and honorable, actually....
LilMynx all the suggestions sound good to me. Think GS last note is the best for all concerned... Dinner dates are no problem for me but the menu would need to be fair for the money spent...

Think you are a fair minded lady and all would be fine!!!