Worst pick up line ever

Last night I’m coming out of CVS and this guy follows me out of the store. He precedes to walk up to me and say how he just moved to Texas from (I cant remember the state) and how ......

“It is so nice to see a regular girl. All of the girls from Houston are either 8, 9 or 10’s and they would never have me or their dog ugly and I would never have them”.

I just shook my head and walked off. I mean really, he had to have had a few drinks. Just a dumb thing too say to a women.
Baby, you may only be a 6, but at least I don't need beer goggles to see it. What say we hit up Taco C before headin' on over to my place? You can have anything on the menu you want as long as it's a $3 enchilada bowl.
Hey ... I thought I was a 7!
He wrote Taco C not Subway so he must have been writing about someone else (sorry couldn't help it!!!!)
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" (old CW song)
"I'm no longer infected"
What's your daughter's name?
I should get free subway for life w/ all the free advertising I have given them .. lol!!
What's your donation babydoll?
"Hey nice dress! Y'know how it would look better?"
"On the floor next to my bed!"

OR

"HI, Do you have a little Cajun in you?...NO?...Would you like some? "
Hey pretty lady, I'll buy you some fries to go with that shake of yours!!!
I haven't tried these yet but...

Great legs! Would you part with 'em?

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

You sure have a nice tooth.

You must be Jamaican, 'cause Jamaican me crazy, mang.

You don't sweat much for a fat lady.
TopCat
"How would like to be my next ex-wife?!"
I should get free subway for life w/ all the free advertising I have given them .. lol!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke you have to admit it that was a classic post, i wonder if anyone preserved it. (and the blue water post, the pepsi can review, the dog humping the hobbyst leg, taking the dump at the incall, so many classics!!)