Murder Execution Style Known Prostitute House

http://khou.mlnwap.com/article.html#...464ce5a95c4864

This is crazy hope its no one on the board
A tragedy.
Crazy stuff goin on out there. Several years ago there were a few girls off Holister that I saw and there were never any problems out there. Seems like that area is really bad now.
Why is this thread shorter than the BBFS thread? IJA
You don't cross the "Five Families"
It seems like everytime I turn on the news I see tragedies like this It makes me want to stop watching :/
  • mr666
  • 04-28-2014, 06:21 AM
^^^ That's why your not supposed to watch the news in the morning. It ruins your whole day for the most part.
Houston's crime has just really gotten bad its scary on the northside regardless... In this buisness it can get really scary... Sucks everyone stay safe poor girls
^ right! I get a lot of requests to travel up north but the crime rate scares me, I can't bring myself to do it 😣
  • mr666
  • 04-28-2014, 11:35 AM
What about the galleria area? Is it bad over there too?
^ right! I get a lot of requests to travel up north but the crime rate scares me, I can't bring myself to do it 😣 Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

I agree. I stay away from there.
not all the Northside is dangerous. You can say the same thing about any part of the city. reliant area outside the loop can be sketchy, gulfton is real close to the galleria, etc. You just have to know where you're going and what's around.
Tragic indeed, read this earlier and hoped it wasn't anyone on the board. Found it odd that it happened on Sunday afternoon, of all days. Criminals are becoming more & more brazen and frankly this new generation just doesn't give a damn about life, yours or their own. Stay safe!
It seems like everytime I turn on the news I see tragedies like this It makes me want to stop watching :/ Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Indeed.
Desperate people do desperate things ........