Brandon the time waster 713 89* 4**4

I don't consider myself hot shit but maybe this gentlemen's standards are too high, or maybe he just gets off on making providers feel bad about themselves..idk
We spoke several times through out the day and he did inform me that he's not an actual member on eccie but after talking to him I gave him a chance.

He told me about how he didn't wanna waste his/my time and if I'm not the girl in the pics to let him know. So to assure him I sent him an in the moment snap shot. To which he replied "tantalizing"

Fast forward to us finally meeting, he walks in...looks at me with disgust and says "you are not at all.. what I want"

He's obviously run into this problem before with his high expectations, but overall I would just say he's a time waster
Please refrain from posting the ENTIRE phone number in Alert threads...

Thank You
The guy is a Tool. You're looking fine !
Oh well his loss
Your HOT.....he's stupid!
Sounds like a douche
  • mr666
  • 05-23-2014, 08:42 PM
What an assclown!

Definite loss for him.
You look amazing. Don't give it a second thought. Plenty of us will fill in for him
  • mr666
  • 05-23-2014, 09:26 PM
You look amazing. Don't give it a second thought. Plenty of us will fill in for him Originally Posted by jazzguy

What a jerk! I'm sorry that happened to you Keep your head up hon!
WHAT a ASS CLOWN...goggle it...
YOUR HOT...anytime for you
  • cr76
  • 05-24-2014, 07:41 AM
his loss-your sexy ;-)
His choice...

Guys here always say that if you get there and she isn't the girl you expect, to turn around and walk away...then they get criticized for it...

Y'all need to get real...
I have only had two experiences where the girl did not look at all like her pictures (and not in a good way). On both occasions I knew I would not be able to continue with the session nor would I even be able to rise to the occasion (know what I mean).

However, since this is a business and time = money. Both times this happened I politely said, "I'm sorry but I am not able to stay and have our session, but thank you for your time". And I gave the provider $60 as a polite gesture - both times the girls said, "thank you very much and no problem". They did not ask why I could not proceed and I definitely would never say anything rude or cruel.

Conducting yourself as a hobbyist with class and intelligence while remaining a gentlemen is the only way to go. Good news travels fast - bad news travels faster

Sorry that happened to you.
Good word SNL ... yes indeed, let's be respectful!