A suggestion/question for the ladies about advertising.

My pet peeve.

Advertisments and showcases without locations and rates.

Houston is a big place and can take over an hour to get from one end to another.

And rates very all the way from a $60 bng to a $2000 overnight.

If you are trying to attract new clientele why not make it easy for them?

Without this information us guys are left with reading reviews and trying to figure it out on our own.

I like BP because so many ads have location and pricing information and a fairly recent post usually means current availability.

I recently met with an eccie lady but had been reluctant to schedule with her because as near as I could tell her incall was hwy 6 and i10 and I didn't want to drive 2 hours. But my desire to see her finally overcame my reluctance to drive and I learned she does incalls all over Houston.

I discussed this with her and she said she was going to add this information. I bet she gets more business.

Ladies. Why not make it easier for your clients to schedule and post incall locations and outcall locations and rates for both?

And for those of you that do, thank you.
Agreed. Like all things meant to attract guys it really is simple. Rate, general location, and lets not forget a picture of something naked. Not once have I made a donation to a lady because she had awesome emoticons on her ad title.
  • bbkid
  • 05-27-2014, 01:19 PM
How about updating your travel schedule?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1070336
^^^^^
Maybe she's planning ahead. IDK

It would help as well if 3 out of 4 of her showcase pics weren't ripped from a South American modeling website either.
Thank goodness for online "coll e ge" classes. "Its" hard to travel that much AND attend classes.
Very helpful info
Well said : )