A BUTT hair question for the ladies

Whether browsing a showcase or in session (about to DATO) I'm always appreciative of how smooth, pretty, and hairless your butt crack is. The prettier and more sightly the walls surrounding your orifice the more mentally stimulating it is just before DATO.

Just curious as to the process (Razor, Brazilian Wax, or Laser) you use to get smooth as marble. Some butt cracks are so smooth I can't imagine you being able to see back there good enough for the painful Brazilian Wax and I certainly can't imagine you getting a razor in that crevice without nicking yourself. I guess that leaves laser removal as the main solution.

As a guy if I see TUMA on the menu I think the courteous thing to do is shave my crack if I want an out of this world TUMA experience. I have a set of ass clippers that I use and that's as far as I'm willing to go to shave the nether region.

If you're willing to share your experience I'd be interested in hearing it.
2 part process for me. Razor (every day) for the crack trimmers for the front
~P that is dedication. There is no doubt you're a pro with the razor and I assume mirror squat technique.
I do my own waxing at home. Front to Back. *wink*

~GN
I do my own waxing at home. Front to Back. *wink*

~GN
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
лллллллл Wants to Lick !!!
I usually go get a Brazillian but lately I've been doing it all myself! It works great! Wax is working but my future plan is to go and do the lazer hair removal. I will not miss it lol! Not that I'm hairy but still. I don't like razors so my only choice is wax or laser. Now as far as me TUHA-ing a guy, I'd never do it, so as long as the guy is not grossly hairy, I don't really care if you wax it, shave it, or laser it because I don't go there.
Hope that helped... Have a wonderful day! ( :
  • drax1
  • 05-28-2014, 08:43 PM
Get a propane torch like they sell at the hardware stores. Should make quick work if you don't mind the smell.
It's not as hard as you think with a razor. Obviously, just be careful and gentle. On another note, read about a guy that nicked himself back there and ended up with a staph infection. Both my kids played high school sports and tracked staph infections back to my home. Having had a few staph infections, (one you get staph, you usually have a few more outbreaks over the course of about five years) I can't even imagine the pain of having s staph infection there!
Laser is the ticket. A word of warning though, it isn't pain free and the further you go down the more it smarts. Kinda like getting a tattoo down there....
  • Seedy
  • 05-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Get a propane torch like they sell at the hardware stores. Should make quick work if you don't mind the smell. Originally Posted by drax1
LMFAO. .. !!!!!!!!!