Touring requests

Guys don't stay in chat day in and day out and constantly ask us ladies to come to your city and tell us to pm you when we are making our trip happen when all you are going to do is cancel on us the next day or not even answer the pm, texts, or emails at all.

I am in this business for two reasons....because I love being a provider and the donations. However when it gets to the point that I am out hundreds of dollars bc guys aren't staying true to their word about making the appointment, it makes it hard to support myself much less my family. I understand life happens and plans change....but the two guys that canceled this time......also canceled on me last year when I was in Houston. I figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt, shame on me I guess. I promise I won't make that mistake again.

And then to see one of those guys in another city forum asking for verification from other guys if they had seen a BP girl and if so could they give him any details......PISSES ME OFF!!! I know some providers (I use to as well) advertise on BP because business is slow. This is called ECCIE, NOT BP. How about finding a lady from Eccie that has lower donations.....they do exist, if you don't think they do take a look at my reviews and ads where I was giving the BP girls a run for their money in the specials dept. So while I can respect the fact that not every man can afford the higher end providers due to lack of funds, or SO at home watching the checkbook.....I think it is a huge slap in our (Providers on Eccie) faces to have you beg us to come see you and then have you turn around and ask other guys how a BP girl does it in her bedroom. If you wanted a BP whore, you never should have asked me to come.....

We have been screened and verified for a reason.....so that you don't HAVE to ask if we are safe or not. Or if she has a pimp......chances are we have reviews or god forbid, alerts about our dealings....It is all here in one handy little site for you...or two if you have P411. I know that there are exceptions to the rules and there are several girls that burn through handles and fake pics faster than a whore goes through condoms, but for the most part you can find out whatever you need to on Eccie unless she is bonafide newbie. I guess I am reaching out to those two guys publicly and making my feelings known. I know I am not the only provider this has happened to.

PLEASE DO NOT START WITH THE BASHING....I AM NOT BASHING ANY GUYS FIRST HAND....THOSE TWO GUYS KNOW WHO THEY ARE. YES I COULD HAVE PM'D THEM SEPARATELY BUT IT ALSO HAPPENED IN TEXARKANA LAST WEEK. One of my provider friends said I should leave it alone and not comment in public about it.....she was worried it might affect my business.......it can't hurt it anymore than days and days of no appts but nevertheless burning through cash for gas from city to city, meals on the road, and hotel rooms each night.

I HOPE I HAVEN'T UPSET ANYONE, IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION. JUST RANTING PUBLICLY!! :-(
Sorry this happened to you hon Keep your head up!
Sorry your trip didn't go better.

Maybe third times the charm. Give those two nobs another chance maybe? Nah, fuck 'em.
Sorry your trip didn't go better.

Maybe third times the charm. Give those two nobs another chance maybe? Nah, fuck 'em. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
For the first time today I laughed out loud. Thanks Josh, I needed it.
Guys don't stay in chat day in and day out and constantly ask us ladies to come to your city and tell us to pm you when we are making our trip happen when all you are going to do is cancel on us the next day or not even answer the pm, texts, or emails at all.

I am in this business for two reasons....because I love being a provider and the donations. However when it gets to the point that I am out hundreds of dollars bc guys aren't staying true to their word about making the appointment, it makes it hard to support myself much less my family. I understand life happens and plans change....but the two guys that canceled this time......also canceled on me last year when I was in Houston. I figured I would give them the benefit of the doubt, shame on me I guess. I promise I won't make that mistake again.

And then to see one of those guys in another city forum asking for verification from other guys if they had seen a BP girl and if so could they give him any details......PISSES ME OFF!!! I know some providers (I use to as well) advertise on BP because business is slow. This is called ECCIE, NOT BP. How about finding a lady from Eccie that has lower donations.....they do exist, if you don't think they do take a look at my reviews and ads where I was giving the BP girls a run for their money in the specials dept. So while I can respect the fact that not every man can afford the higher end providers due to lack of funds, or SO at home watching the checkbook.....I think it is a huge slap in our (Providers on Eccie) faces to have you beg us to come see you and then have you turn around and ask other guys how a BP girl does it in her bedroom. If you wanted a BP whore, you never should have asked me to come.....

We have been screened and verified for a reason.....so that you don't HAVE to ask if we are safe or not. Or if she has a pimp......chances are we have reviews or god forbid, alerts about our dealings....It is all here in one handy little site for you...or two if you have P411. I know that there are exceptions to the rules and there are several girls that burn through handles and fake pics faster than a whore goes through condoms, but for the most part you can find out whatever you need to on Eccie unless she is bonafide newbie. I guess I am reaching out to those two guys publicly and making my feelings known. I know I am not the only provider this has happened to.

PLEASE DO NOT START WITH THE BASHING....I AM NOT BASHING ANY GUYS FIRST HAND....THOSE TWO GUYS KNOW WHO THEY ARE. YES I COULD HAVE PM'D THEM SEPARATELY BUT IT ALSO HAPPENED IN TEXARKANA LAST WEEK. One of my provider friends said I should leave it alone and not comment in public about it.....she was worried it might affect my business.......it can't hurt it anymore than days and days of no appts but nevertheless burning through cash for gas from city to city, meals on the road, and hotel rooms each night.

I HOPE I HAVEN'T UPSET ANYONE, IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION. JUST RANTING PUBLICLY!! :-( Originally Posted by Sweet Taffy
So what you are saying is if a gal is on eccie she's a good provider and doesn't have management? Um yeah right.

If you want to shame the fucktards that screwed you over you have to mention their handles here otherwise this thread is kind of pointless.
meals on the road Originally Posted by Sweet Taffy
Frenchy's - Hartz - Popeyes - KFC - Church's
Sorry this happened. I have to agree with Mr Oilfieldscum.