P411

I got a p411 membership. I got tried of asking ladies to verify me. I was wondering if it is worth it and what people experience with the service.
You have chosen wisely. P411 makes screening easier. After being on there for a few years now, my only regret is not getting the lifetime membership from the start. There are also some ladies on there who do not post on here.
Getting on P411 was my first move when making the jump from SC/AMP to independent providers. Two and a half years later I can say it was the best hobby investment I have made yet. It has made scheduling and verification damn near fool proof. It is not perfect, but if you do research and cross-reference providers on there with reviews from here and other review sites your success rate will be high. Also, if you do any traveling for business or otherwise and want to know what is out there P411 is a good start. I rely on P411 so much for my initial contact that I can count on one hand the number of times I have done so without it.
I got a p411 membership. I got tried of asking ladies to verify me. I was wondering if it is worth it and what people experience with the service. Originally Posted by Jjhaus
You probably should have asked if it was worth it before joining.
I was wondering if it is worth it and what people experience with the service. Originally Posted by Jjhaus
To me it's worth it and I've never had a bad experience with the service...
P411 Rocks!
4+ years and no problems being screened and verified. Smart move hombre.
  • Tetas
  • 05-30-2014, 07:47 PM
You probably should have asked if it was worth it before joining. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Why?
He'd have just been ridiculed and pointed to several of the MANY threads asking if it was worth it...at least this approach is novel!
Originally Posted by Wakeup
"You have chosen wisely ... "
I will ONLY see girls who are on 411 and once you have enough "okays" from reputable providers the hobbying experience gets that much easier...

After all Eccie is just a slight step up from BP which isn't much. But it does allow one very important thing and that is to read the reviews from the yards on here. Take them with a grain of salt but do your due diligence and use both Eccie and 411 - anything more is a waste of $.
Ummm, many of the girls there are on here. Stop touting p411 and simply recognize it for what it is. A verification tool for hookers and tricks.
The overwhelming majority of sessions I book is through P411...Enjoy yourself!

The absolute easiest way to do verification. Takes about 10 seconds, as opposed to waiting hours or days for a reply from references. Great decision.
Ummm, many of the girls there are on here. Stop touting p411 and simply recognize it for what it is. A verification tool for hookers and tricks. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
And Trannys for the guys who just can't decide whether they want cooch or cock on any given day - but you would know more about that. ijs