Most Wanted

I know its been here before but....Who is the most famous person you want to see????
EX: Movie Star
Athlete
ECT.......

My most wanted would be Movie Star....Demi Moore

And of course the Internet Famous____________ Ms. Tara Evans....

Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

Lmao!
  • jwood
  • 08-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Caught myself singing Barney songs when my kids were small. Coocoboro was my fav, don't think I spelled it right.
Elizabeth Shue here!!!
Caught myself singing Barney songs when my kids were small. Coocoboro was my fav, don't think I spelled it right. Originally Posted by jwood
It was called "Kookabura" - I loved that song too. Haha!

Laugh, kukabura laugh...lol
I know its been here before but....Who is the most famous person you want to see????
EX: Movie Star
Athlete
ECT.......

My most wanted would be Movie Star....Demi Moore

And of course the Internet Famous____________ Ms. Tara
Evans....

Originally Posted by verygood69
Awwww thank you my love!
JohnJacobJingleHiemerSchmidt his name is my name too...

Chris Farley, Sarah McLachlan, Julie Strain, Alyssa Milano, & Insane Clown Posse
  • EZ.
  • 08-16-2014, 07:30 PM
I was about to be wheeled into surgery. They had given me something really nice (If someone can score some of that, I'm a player). I said, "make sure they know this isn't a sex change operation". "I still want to fuck Penelope Cruz". Both of my daughters and son-in-laws reminded me later. I don't normally talk like that around my daughters or make such announcements in a room full of people.
I was about to be wheeled into surgery. They had given me something really nice (If someone can score some of that, I'm a player). I said, "make sure they know this isn't a sex change operation". "I still want to fuck Penelope Cruz". Both of my daughters and son-in-laws reminded me later. I don't normally talk like that around my daughters or make such announcements in a room full of people. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Now that's some funny chit!!!!!!
JohnJacobJingleHiemerSchmidt his name is my name too...

Originally Posted by SD2011
The people always shout....... Feel in for me there buddy
It used to be Jennifer Aniston. Then, a female friend (who has a Ph.D.) asked me: why? There's no content there. I have to admit she was probably right. So then it was Kaley Cuoco. But, she got married so that kinda killed the fantasy. So, I guess I'm in search of a new fantasy celebrity girl friend...
Katarina Witt
Nastajsa Kinski
1970's Carly Simon or Linda Rondstat
Liv Tyler