Just Listenned to Hillary's "post night club shooting" speech.

Same old shit.

Take guns from law abiding citizens
It's not a Muslim problem
Forget that I'm a lying, money grubbing, sexual molestor enabling cunt and vote for me.
Hail to the Chief
Same old shit.

Take guns from law abiding citizens
It's not a Muslim problem
Forget that I'm a lying, money grubbing, sexual molestor enabling cunt and vote for me. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I commend you for you bravery! Thanks Vet!

Trump did get her to say radical islamist, that's a step in the right direction and away from Odumbo. But Hillary has always been a war hawk, she just can't fully oppose Obama yet.
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 01:28 PM
Hail to the Chief Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, she will probably win, and you will still be a weasel who insults people by calling them faggots.

Nevertheless, guns aren't the only problem. These shootings are also increasing because of relentless news coverage, which is also constitutionally protected, and needs to remain so.

Back when we only had three major networks, these things didn't happen as often - correlation?

Additionally, prior to the passage of affirmative action/quotas/diversity laws starting in the 1960's, we did not have many shootings like this.

Also, the immigration reform of the 1960's changed a peaceful and cohesive society into a hate filled mishmash of hateful assholes wanting to kill each other - liberals and conservatives alike.

So, maybe the 1950's weren't so fucking bad, you hate filled, rhetoric spouting, talking points loving little asshole.
Lies and blather.
Blather and lies.

You boys are gripping awfully hard. You're going to hurt yourself.

What of our bet? Are you going to honor it, JL, or do what you did last time?
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
EKIM and assup cower in bathrooms even when there aren't any shots being fired ! It's their normal " work " position down at the 'holes !
Trump did get her to say radical islamist, that's a step in the right direction and away from Odumbo. But Hillary has always been a war hawk, she just can't fully oppose Obama yet. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I wouldn't call her a war hawk but more likely a shit stirrer. Though I do believe that the first woman president will have to provoke or find a war somewhere to win. Like Maggie Thatcher, Hillary will have to prove herself
EKIM and assup cower in bathrooms even when there aren't any shots being fired ! It's their normal " work " position down at the 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Watch your six, dick sucker the muzzies are coming for you...
Anyone remember Garland Texas and the Draw Muhammed contest? Remember the wall to wall coverage and the aftermath? No? Because it didn't happen. 200 guests, two shooters with semi-automatic weapons and the death toll was two. Both of the shooters. The press barely covered the event compared to Orlando though it had the capability of being far worse. Then what did the left do? They blamed the event organizers and guests for what they did. They couldn't blame guns because it was guns that saved lives.
They will be COMING ( NOT CUMMING ! ) for YOU and YOUR heroes and mentors assup and woomby where they will find YOU crouched down in the stalls EKIM !
Hail to the Cunt Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
assup, when Trump becomes Emperor Donald the first, leader of the United American Hegemony, do you think your "cousins" in the tribe will take you back in the "motherland"?

probably not once they know you allowed Obama to fuck them into having to nuke Iran before Iran nukes them.

how many rooms do you have for those poor innocent Muslim refugees in your Clarksville Estates double-wide? compared to a Bedouin tent in the desert, i think they'd find it quite luxurious.

i myself unfortunately have no rooms available. all 6 guest rooms in my 5,000 sq/ft mansion are taken by nubile young asain girls more than willing to cast off the commie yoke and pay "tribute" to greedy capitalists like me!

my "guest"

assup's "guests"

notice that button third down on the left? SNICK!
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 07:24 PM
Anyone remember Garland Texas and the Draw Muhammed contest? Remember the wall to wall coverage and the aftermath? No? Because it didn't happen. 200 guests, two shooters with semi-automatic weapons and the death toll was two. Both of the shooters. The press barely covered the event compared to Orlando though it had the capability of being far worse. Then what did the left do? They blamed the event organizers and guests for what they did. They couldn't blame guns because it was guns that saved lives. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here in Texas we know how to handle those motherfuckers - shoot the bastards and let G-d sort them out!!