Do you agree with Obama that Yssup Rider is responsible for the Orlando Massacre?

Do you agree with Obama that Yssup Rider is responsible for the Orlando Massacre?
consider yourself lucky Yassup Licker. i was going to make this a 1 question poll. you'll still lose by a mile ahahaha

SNICK!

and with one click ..
well. Assup voted "No" now that that throw-away vote is done .,. let's see what the real numbers say.

remember our glory hole leader says it's "Assup's fault" this happened.
you are a mass murderer .. and a pig. you stink.

"Emperor Obama" said so. pig

I personally believe you all give YouRong waaaaayyyy toooooo much credit.

He's not capable of orchestrating a one-car funeral.

He's struggling to keep his own health care coverage without government assistance.

The shooter in Orlando had the same job for about nine (9) years with security clearances.
This is truly classless. Using the murder of 50+ people to make fun of someone is reprehensible, even for this board, Whackoff.
This is truly classless. Using the murder of 50+ people to make fun of someone is reprehensible, even for this board, Whackoff. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
then it's Obama being classless. so i singled out Assup? would it make you sleep better at night along with your milk and cookies if i said "We" in the poll?

you are free to vote "no" as i presume you did.

if i did the poll using "We" as Obama stated it, the results would be the same but in the negative.

basically no one thinks they are individually responsible for this, well with the exception of few "guilt freaks" perhaps. whatever.
I'm not voting in this poll.
I'm not voting in this poll. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
then don't if you don't agree how i set the poll.

but answer the basic question .. do you agree with Obama that "we" i.e. America and it's many people are responsible for this act?

you should be able to answer that eh? Professor?
then don't if you don't agree how i set the poll.

but answer the basic question .. do you agree with Obama that "we" i.e. America and it's many people are responsible for this act?

you should be able to answer that eh? Professor? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Of course I don't agree with that, failed student.
Of course I don't agree with that, failed student. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
glad to hear it. and you never tauht me nuttin, profissor COG.
This is truly classless. Using the murder of 50+ people to make fun of someone is reprehensible, even for this board, Whackoff. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I thought it "was only" 49. My apologies for correcting the professor.

BTW: 90% of the shit posted on here about the incident is disrespectful to the dead victims, which I differentiate from the shooter. Attempting to avoid the responsibility of exploring opportunities to implement changes in an attempt to prevent a reoccurrence would be even more disrespectful IMO.

The undercurrent of that statement presupposes that reasonably intelligent people can provide input into the process of determining what to do and what not to do in order to minimize or eliminate further massacres. That process will not be overnight. It took centuries to get here, so it will take some time, and "blood." But we are "bleeding" now, so that's not avoidable.

A positive consequence may be (I stress the "may") that all sides who wish to establish some civility and sanity in our society HERE may finally put down their petty differences, find a common theme and attitude, and address THE ISSUE in a united manner, like this country has so many times in the past.
glad to hear it. and you never tauht me nuttin, profissor COG. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's why you failed. And the death count is expected to rise. Don't you people ever read anything?
Gotta stand behind you COG, The shit throwing chimp is classless.

That's why you failed. And the death count is expected to rise. Don't you people ever read anything? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I did listen to a couple of the excellent surgeons who were at the hospital within 45 minutes of the shooting, who didn't share you view? In fact I heard one say that the dead (for the most part) took head shots and died at the scene, and he felt like those who got to the hospital alive will survive. Of course, hospitals are hospitals! And humans will be human. He was optimistic.

Since it wasn't live captions ... I didn't read it, I heard it while his lips moved!

Trauma care has its bright spots and frustrations, and patients vary in their determination to survive. There are variables that physicians cannot control.