Did Imam Obama Mention This In His Latest Presser?

What a failure "If you see something, say something" has been? Twice somebody said something about Mateen and the FBI was called, they interviewed him and then cleared him? I'm reading where the guy went to Saudi Arabia too. And his father is a religious Taliban supporting nut. What does it take to get flagged? Was he waved on thru the TSA airport checkpoints?

And the FBI is supposed to vet the Syrian Refugees? C'mon.

Is there any FBI followup on the San Bernardino attack? The grandmother was taking care of the couple's baby in their house where there was a bunch of bomb making equipment. You can't tell me she didn't know. Did the FBI investigate and clear all those relative too?
If the current administration (which included Hillarious-No-More) has failed to "vet" and "investigate crimes" regarding Muslims and the consequences are death and injury, they don't want it mentioned UNTIL AFTER THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS.

That's been a pattern with the Clintons and Obaminable. Whether the "issue" is ...

the economy
health care
terrorism

Acts of terrorism exploded during the Clinton administration even after the 2000 elections, each level of "bad news" on Obamacare was revealed after an election, and the 2000 crash in the U.S. economy was not discussed until AFTER it was clear Gore was not going to win, a sorry jobs report was just published, the economy is currently slowing, and terrorism is on the rise IN THIS COUNTRY.
We have a government that cannot do the job that is required of them and i suspect it is because they are too busy trying to do things that they should not be doing at all.
More government is not the answer it is the problem.
More government is not the answer it is the problem. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Acts of terrorism exploded during the Clinton administration even after the 2000 elections, each level of "bad news" on Obamacare was revealed after an election, and the 2000 crash in the U.S. economy was not discussed until AFTER it was clear Gore was not going to win, a sorry jobs report was just published, the economy is currently slowing, and terrorism is on the rise IN THIS COUNTRY. Originally Posted by LexusLover

"Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it."

It will take another Reagan-esque landslide to fix it... Again!
We have a government that cannot do the job that is required of them and i suspect it is because they are too busy trying to do things that they should not be doing at all.
More government is not the answer it is the problem. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Each time I go to the post office (went yesterday to retrieve a certified letter for work) I am reminded that Obaminable compared his "new health care solution" to the post office! Based on my post office experiences I would die in the waiting room! That is practically what veterans are doing! Dying while waiting!

The entitlement/free stuff crowd doesn't want a businessman in office.
Well that tears it! I will NOT vote for Obama in November.

You have convinced me!
Looks like YouRong strolled through the forum defecating in each thread!

He apparently feels compelled to stench up the neighborhood, spreading his stinking scent!
Looks like YouRong strolled through the forum defecating in each thread!

He apparently feels compelled to stench up the neighborhood, spreading his stinking scent! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He does that as a " release " after all of those fudge packings he takes down at the Austin gloryholes. He waits until the shit backs up and is spilling out of his mouth before he releases his spew.
Bingo, that's exactly it. More people need to realize that.

Jim
Interesting you brought up Reagan. His son said that if Ronnie were alive today, he would not support Drumpf.
Has anyone explained to YouRong that he's no longer relevant to the discussion?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Go burn a cross, shithead.
Interesting you brought up Reagan. His son said that if Ronnie were alive today, he would not support Drumpf. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cite where former President Reagan said he wouldn't vote for Trump, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Cite where former President Reagan said he wouldn't vote for Trump, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cite where he said he would chimp chump.....