Oh! About that "No Fly List" Strawman Obama and The Dems Keep Bringing Up About Marteen

He apparently wasn't on it! Yeah, the Republicans wouldn't forbid people on the no fly list to have guns. Guess who was NOT on the no fly list? But he was on the Terrorist watch list? It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36545432

The FBI has two terror "watch lists". The smaller one bans flying to and from the US and there is also a larger one, which Mateen was on.
Mateen was put on that list for 10 months while under investigation following inflammatory comments at work.
But the FBI concluded there was no evidence he was a terror threat.
Well that solves it, he had every right to shoot the shit out of the club. Thanks for clearing that up.
What a fucking idiot.

The government fails in what is one of their essential jobs once again meanwhile they are doing things they have no constitutional authority to do.
And you want them to take care of your health. Yeah just ask the veterans how that works out for them.
What do you mean the repubs wouldn't vote for forbidding people from purchasing guns on the no fly list? The majority of the people on the list they are worried about are muslims.

I suspect in the end, most repubs will vote FOR banning muslims from purchasing guns in exchange for expanded background checks.

I think every American agrees, we should ban muslim terrorists from purchasing and owning guns, and pressure cookers!
It's my understanding the House has already passed a bill regarding no weapons purchased by someone on the "no fly" list ... but ....

... can't that be done by an Executive Order?
What do you mean the repubs wouldn't vote for forbidding people from purchasing guns on the no fly list? The majority of the people on the list they are worried about are muslims.

I suspect in the end, most repubs will vote FOR banning muslims from purchasing guns in exchange for expanded background checks.

I think every American agrees, we should ban muslim terrorists from purchasing and owning guns, and pressure cookers! Originally Posted by nwarounder
Hey! Ted Kennedy was once on that list.
Hey! Ted Kennedy was once on that list. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
A disgruntled neighbor or ex can get you on it.

Wait until these fools put a psych condition as a prohibition to owning/buying a weapon.

A domestic violence allegation is already abused.
Hey! Ted Kennedy was once on that list. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeh, but wasn't that for being a drunk?

No, wait. Wrong list. He was on the list for "no young female passengers while driving on a bridge" list.
Yeh, but wasn't that for being a drunk?

No, wait. Wrong list. He was on the list for "no young female passengers while driving on a bridge" list. Originally Posted by Jackie S
His list was: Does Not Swim
He apparently wasn't on it! Yeah, the Republicans wouldn't forbid people on the no fly list to have guns. Guess who was NOT on the no fly list? But he was on the Terrorist watch list? It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36545432

The FBI has two terror "watch lists". The smaller one bans flying to and from the US and there is also a larger one, which Mateen was on.
Mateen was put on that list for 10 months while under investigation following inflammatory comments at work.
But the FBI concluded there was no evidence he was a terror threat. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So how does your link support the "no fly list" statement you made?

Do you think we should deport natural born American citizens?
Laws don't prevent EVERY crime. . .but they are meant to make it harder to commit crime and to punish, its really not that difficult a concept.
On 9/11/2001 3000 Americans lost their lives.

Not a single gun was used.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/orlando-sh...opstories.html

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wonder if the store owner will now catch hell for " discrimination " against a muzzie ?