Name: Hon3y.bee
User ID:: 482188
Phone: pm her
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2557735
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Gallaria Mall Area
Activities: Comvo,LFK,DFK, Doggy, BBBJ, CIM, great ball sucking.
Hair Length and Color: brunette, very long and straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Spinner, 5"0 maybe 100 lbs, B cup great body, one tat
Recommendation: Yes
Hell yea
Run to see her! He's watching you as you walk in....I would park your car far from the location.
dude stop making up shit.
JR stop WK ing Be a man
Any mommy marks?
HA being a WK, what's new?
Any mommy marks? Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time
none.. just absolute flawless smooth skin!
Any mommy marks? Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time
C section
C section Originally Posted by Anthonymarkiop
everyone, this is PeterBota with his latest phoney handle.. he has never seen this beautiful lady and is making up stories because that's just who he is..

she has no C section and no flaws what-so-ever.. i have totally nude photos of this beauty posted on oh2 for our viewing pleasure!
Everybody dis honest abe is a predator. He wants the youngest girls. He is supplied girls from pimps. He writes reviews to gain exposure for these really young ladies. We are keeping a very close eye on him. He’s very close to getting permanently BANNED. Do not trust his promoted reviews.

Baldy stop promoting these really young girls. 21 and up only.
dis honest abe is being tracked. Guys I would stay away from any girl abe promotes. He is known in the community to want really young girls. He could be making fake id’s for these victims. Stay away from dis honest abe. Admins are well aware of his sick mind. You don’t want to get a charge. He really is a sick
Person.
Geez Abe, that guy has quite the fixation on you. Appreciate your contributions to the community.

What’s the over/under on how long before he has a new handle and will be back to promoting his trash talk.
Man I wish we had more like her in Ft Worth. Thanks for the review!