Encounter: An Evening With Vannah Black & Fireball Whiskey

Date: Mid Oct. (Staff Edit - Date Corrected per OP in Post # 9 - Biomed1)
Name: Vannah Black
Phone: She’ll provide
Email Address: I couldn’t find her email, but try PM’ing her on here
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=294704
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium/platinum blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A gorgeous and stunning lady in her prime. Has a classy, elegant, and ethereal look and vibe. An old soul. Platinum blonde Hair, make up, nail polish, eye brows, hygiene, all on point. Big beautiful expressive blue eyes. Has some tattoos and a piercing. About 5’4ish, has a bangin’ body and in shape. Cute and perky A cups. As seen in the “That Ass” thread, Her derrière is phenomenal in person. Sexy curves in the right places. She’s charming, witty, and a breath of fresh air.
Recommendation: Yes
Fantastic review Pasttime! I’ve heard and read many great things about her but nothing as detailed as your encounter. I wish that I would have seen her while I was active in the hobby. Maybe one of these days I can. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
Fantastic review Pasttime! I’ve heard and read many great things about her but nothing as detailed as your encounter. I wish that I would have seen her while I was active in the hobby. Maybe one of these days I can. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Thank you Austin 🙏

If it happens, it happens. Hope you get to experience her and get the same feelings I get when I see her
Well done, friend.

Great review on my ATF girl! She is awesome. Good job PTH!
Thanks y’all!

Great review Part time! You noticed I took past time off. Lol Your last 2 reviews earned it. I really need to get Vannah off my bucket list sooner than later.
Great review Part time! You noticed I took past time off. Lol Your last 2 reviews earned it. I really need to get Vannah off my bucket list sooner than later. Originally Posted by Baconman
Thanks my dude!

We’ve got very similar taste in women, so I think you and V would hit it off pretty quick. Just get ready for a new addiction lol
@Biomed—I fudged up the date of session. It’s for Mid October—not mid September. Obviously I had a bit too much to drink when I wrote this lol
Great review PTH! Easy with an awesome lady!!
Great review PTH! Easy with an awesome lady!! Originally Posted by arealone
Thanks A1 ! It was my pleasure writing this review for someone phenomenal like Vannah
Thanks my dude!

We’ve got very similar taste in women, so I think you and V would hit it off pretty quick. Just get ready for a new addiction lol Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
+1
I need another bad habit
Top notch girl since day one.
+1
I need another bad habit Originally Posted by Baconman
Like a cat needs 10 tails!
Awesome review!!