Revenge... A Women Scorned gets Ultimate Revenge

The spurned mistress of one of Barack Obama's top economic advisers has exacted revenge by plastering details of their affair on giant billboard posters across the U.S. Ahhh... the sweet sweet taste of revenge.

YaVaughnie Wilkins takes revenge Charles Phillips
The Clinton Syndrome strikes again!
I am definitely not an Obama fan nor a proponent of his gang but that is just wrong on all orders of thought to me. It is very similar to what Clinton had done to him however.
I thought about this earlier, and now again much less sober.. (beer pong in the barracks anyone?)

He may have deserved to be cursed out and hated, but she should have known better. It was a really childish and petty thing of her to do.
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned," spoken by Zara in Act 3, Scene 2. (This is usually paraphrased as "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned")
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned," spoken by Zara in Act 3, Scene 2. (This is usually paraphrased as "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned") Originally Posted by SR Only
From The Mourning Bride (1697--yes, 1697) by William Congreve.
You betcha!
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Congreve[/ame]
I am definitely not an Obama fan nor a proponent of his gang but that is just wrong on all orders of thought to me. It is very similar to what Clinton had done to him however. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
I agree. However, the circumstances and the actions taken were VERY different. Clinton was a cad who went from woman to woman using his power and prowess to seduce whomever he wanted, whenever he wanted. Phillips had an 8 1/2 year love affair. IMO, Clinton was indiscreet and insincere with the women in his life and so far, it doesn't appear that Phillips was. He may have had dozens of affairs, but I haven't read anything like that.

Moral of the story....Don't screw or screw over anyone who can afford to buy billboards and plaster them in major cities....LOL
I've thought about this for a couple of days since this thread first went up. IMHO, she needs to grow up. She was the one who fucked a married man, and now she's upset!! What did she expect??!! Instead of revenge (and let's face it, who is getting the last laugh with her spending so much money?), she is only showing herself as being continually stupid.

She needs to get over it and go on. That is the best revenge. Moving forward is the best revenge.
To waste so much money on such things seems pointless to me. I would much rather prefer to spend 150,000 British Pounds helping those in need, those who have no food, no decent shelter, those who only seek a hand up, not a hand out, than to spend one single penny bringing pain to anyone.

Such a waste of monetary resources.
Most women in this position just call a wife? ......................It is beyond the parameters of we as providers would do but civilians play under different rules....
Did she get involved with him knowing he was married?

If so she should have realized there was going to be a bad end. Right...

What is worse being a cheater or knowing a man is married and still being his mistress?

Without knowing more details.......i think she should have kept her mouth shut.