LAUREN LUVA BEING HARASSED....

HI I normally do not post ever on here. I have an ustable older man who wanted a date with me In Rochester this week for Thursday. He is angry at me and Started verbally abusing me and threatened me to tell Everyone on ECCIE that I AM staff edit-pk UNSTABLE..... his phone number is 585-xxx-x372........I did nothing but try to accomidate this man .....HE IS BITTER AND SOUND VERY OLD AND KEEPS TEXTING ME NON STOP......GENTS PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE WRITES ABOUT ME, HE THREATENED ME TO GO ON ECCIE AND TALK BAD ABOUT ME.......THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS MAN I DONT KNOW WHY HE IS PICKING ON ME......THANKS LUV LAURNXO
  • Lia88
  • 04-02-2018, 12:30 PM
This is suppose to go in alerts or the powder room babe.
And your suppose to mask his number out in the open. , which I could never understand why protect these crazy fuckers.

If you had his handle that would have been more helpful to alert ppl.
  • Luxie
  • 04-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Yep. Better suited for the powder room area and the ladies only alert section in the city this happened in. You have to mask his number (which I also never understood, why should we protect dangerous men?) but you can out his eccie screen name.
How old is he?
Guys like that are jerk off's, I just don't get it?? Come here Lauren, I'll take care of you..........
Dang too late for op to edit this.
whew, not my number
We all know it’s coming...
Yep. Better suited for the powder room area and the ladies only alert section in the city this happened in. You have to mask his number (which I also never understood, why should we protect dangerous men?) but you can out his eccie screen name. Originally Posted by Luxie
Because there has been a lot of misinformation posted on icky by those with axes to grind. Also, some phone numbers can give a direct line to RL info.
Ladies,
please review the masking guidelines in the Ladies areas in regards to this discussion.

Also, the OP SHOULD ABSOLUTELY POST a warning in the correct local area ladies rooms.
properly masked, of course
Peace
PK
Mercy
Lauren’s a hottie!
I don’t think she wanted to post in a ladies only forum; because she seems a little worried that the MEN on Eccie would believe negative comments that this older man threatened to post. She specifically asked the guys not to believe any bad things posted about her, and how could the guys see that in a ladies only forum? It could hurt her business, and anyway, no one wants lies about themselves posted in a public forum for all to see, without letting her side be known; to ALL the members. I do agree that she should post his handle so the members in her city know who to ignore and call out for lying if he goes through with his threats. If he does, Lauren, you can RTM the posts and maybe get him banned. You should tell him that!

She could post in the CoEd forum or the Alerts section, in her home city, and then to make sure the other ladies avoid this douchebag she could also post in the Powder Room and Infoshare.
but but but no short ban ?
guess here was best LOL
You can come and hide in Connecticut!! I have a place where he will never find you!!

Perhaps you should tell us this gentlemen's ECCIE handle rather than telling us his phone number.