Sex games.

Will have to play this one out. This would be ideal for an overnight session.

Basically the lady is totally nude in the apartment/home. If she has to out, then she gets dressed (her choice lol) but once she walks in the door, all the clothes come off and remain off. Totally nude.

Then, she literally can get fucked any time without any notice or warning.

Say she's sitting on the couch and watching tv, you just don a condom, spread her legs and go at it.

If she is bending over to look in the fridge, you enter and go at it.

No matter what happens, she could get fucked anytime. No need to talk. Just straight using her body.

So it's basically unlimited quickies that your stamina can handle. But if you build up a rapport with a lady and does this regularly, nothing might not happen that time, but maybe it will the next. Keep it fun. Maybe you don't want her pussy one time and you want her ass. Maybe you just want her mouth. And if she is extra kinky, if you do cum say on her breast or face, she just leaves it there but maybe she would want to clean up.

If I cum on a woman's face and she leaves it there, I may want a kiss later. Who knows.

Thinking about this always turns me on.

What other sex games would you want to play?
I know it's a fantasy, but that just sounds like straight-up objectification to me.
Still, both parties would have to agree to doing something like this. I would never do this with someone if they don't want to do it. And obviously if a person wants to stop then the game is over.
I actually would enjoy for a person to simply use my body. For him not to care if I cum or enjoy it. I'm not talking about bsdm or humiliation.
For him to touch me and move in a way that brings him pleasure, not worrying about how it makes me feel. For him to be uncensored in his dirty talk.
You would think as a Provider I would have this type of experience often, but I don't.
I actually would enjoy for a person to simply use my body. For him not to care if I cum or enjoy it. I'm not talking about bsdm or humiliation.
For him to touch me and move in a way that brings him pleasure, not worrying about how it makes me feel. For him to be uncensored in his dirty talk.
You would think as a Provider I would have this type of experience often, but I don't. Originally Posted by SweetDulce

Oh this would indeed be fun
You would think as a Provider I would have this type of experience often, but I don't. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Well damn maybe I need to set up a few hours with you lol. Sounds hot
It sounds like fun, but I don't offer greek hunni.

I've done this a time or two. You can join in the dirty talk if you want.
I've had an experience like this. It was very exciting for us both. I doubt, if you have the chance, that you'll come away disappointed.
Sounds like fun like a roller coaster ride. Fun . Exciting
Cowtown, Dallas, Houston
I love how Texas ladies think.
I spent my first 62 years in Texas.
If I'm ever in Houston I know who I'm calling.