Following the example of some others, I've decided to divest in Russia

I got together with my lawyer and accountant, and we've made a plan;
I'm selling off my Russian uranium holdings that Hillary Clinton sold me. That's $2.37 right there.
I got in on the ground floor of a Hunter Biden investment fund. That's another $5.12 that I get back.
I had some money in the Kalashnikov weapon works, yep, mo money, mo money. About $11.73 all told.
I had money in a green energy factory outside Leningrad but that didn't go too well. Only recouped $1.37. Thanks AOC.
Then there was the major car company in Russia. Cleaned up on that one; $17.14.

Yeah, I know it's considered vulgar to talk about money like this but when you got the green like some of us, you gotta tell the world. FYI, I've still got part ownership of a Blockbuster video store somewhere in Alaska. Cha-ching!
I got together with my lawyer and accountant, and we've made a plan;.. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What about your stock or piles or both of Bear Ammo?
You should provide the source of your snarkasm, JD.
You are lucky you are not getting paid in rubles
BarleyCORNY
BarleyPOINTLESS
BarleyBANAL
BArneyTRITE
BarneyPREDICTABLE
... It was a great speech...

### Salty

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Only if one understands zombie mumbles

bahahahahhahahahhahahhaha

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Hahahaha.........That's pretty creative. That's a big "fuck you" to the Liberal smart asses in here.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2022, 03:55 PM
Looks like yo had your whole life savings invested there Barleycorn
I still have my comic book collection...Marvel of course. Waiting for that She-Hulk movie to make my series worth more.

Don't have any Bear ammo but I do have some Tulin for my Mosin-Nagant in 7.62 X 54. Steel cases are bitch to try to reload. I prefer brass.

I've also decided to boycott Russian Dressing to virtue signal like the politicians who voted against Ukraine earlier this year but waved flags last night.
The Dow Jones Russia GDR Index, which tracks London-traded Russian companies, has plunged 98% in two weeks.
Did you invest in the 24 hr fitness franchise in Russia ?
...I've also decided to boycott Russian Dressing to virtue signal like the politicians who voted against Ukraine earlier this year but waved flags last night. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Good call because after 2+ years and $40M tax payer dollars, Heir Mueller couldn't even find Russian dressing, let alone Russian collusion.
The export license for the 24 hr fitness franchises for Russia has been declined.

There was concern there might be an arms build up.
The export license for the 24 hr fitness franchises for Russia has been declined.

There was concern there might be an arms build up. Originally Posted by VitaMan
HAHAHAHAHAH!