Push the Button

Initially I was against involvement in Ukraine. I have since had a change of mind. Fuck the Russians, time has come to give them the ass kicking they have begged for years. My entire life the threat of nuclear war has been present. Now is as good a time as any. Show that old fucker Biden where the buttons are and how to push them and send Russia to hell where they deserve.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Lol....I do wish we'd sent them air power like we did the Kurds for so long.
Bunch of war mongers! I pray for peace.
Bunch of war mongers! I pray for peace. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You need to place more effort into your prayers as it ain't working.
Initially I was against involvement in Ukraine. I have since had a change of mind. Fuck the Russians, time has come to give them the ass kicking they have begged for years. My entire life the threat of nuclear war has been present. Now is as good a time as any. Show that old fucker Biden where the buttons are and how to push them and send Russia to hell where they deserve. Originally Posted by eddieg5212

And then they nuke the US....not all bad news though..... MTG and Boebert will be vaporised
Pray for fried pies and pussy
Initially I was against involvement in Ukraine. I have since had a change of mind. Fuck the Russians, time has come to give them the ass kicking they have begged for years. My entire life the threat of nuclear war has been present. Now is as good a time as any. Show that old fucker Biden where the buttons are and how to push them and send Russia to hell where they deserve. Originally Posted by eddieg5212
One day that will happen but it won't be just one country affected. Those closest to the blast will die instantly. Those that actually survive will have a lower quality of life and wish they were dead. It's really not something you should wish for.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2022, 07:35 PM
Many countries gladly accept refugees.

After listening to the discussions tonight, my mind is changing too, maybe not all the way to attacking Russia proper but killing Russians on Ukrainian soil outside the Donbas, I'm beginning to think about it.

What I keep hearing repeated tonight is, "is there a red line for the West, not just the US". Just how much destruction and loss of life will we be willing to watch unfold on the nightly news before saying "that's enough" or as winn dixie says, we do nothing beyond what we are doing and hope for peace. But since I know that isn't going to happen, we then watch helplessly as Russian tanks surround the capital city and level every building because I believe, Ukraine will not surrender. Tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands will die.

Is there a difference between killing Russian soldiers in Ukraine but not attacking Russia proper? Is Putin really insane enough to use a nuclear weapon against a NATO country knowing that would be the end of Russia? Is Putin really thinking that he doesn't care if Russia no longer exists?

I'm beginning to see the possibility that the West will have to act against Russia in Ukraine and we make it clear to the world that we don't see this as an attack on Russian civilians, this is an attack on an army of war criminals indiscriminately killing civilians in numbers not seen since WW2

If we did decide to put a no fly zone over Ukraine and shoot down a few Russian jets and helicopters, would that trigger an nuclear exchange or is that just the big threat we've always heard? Could it get bad enough that we say "no mas"? I'm not there yet but I have the feeling I'm moving in that direction.

And what is all this talk about we will attack Russia if they try to take a NATO country? Will we? The nuclear threat will surely exist then, right? So maybe we'll be to scared to ever confront Russia for fear of a nuclear exchange. Does that sound right to anybody? We just let him take what he wants because we fear his threats? When will call him on it if not now?
Many countries gladly accept refugees. Originally Posted by tusovka20

In the tens millions? Who? And is that what we have come to, let Russia displace millions of women and children because we fear the threat of a nuclear exchange but say we won't let Putin have a NATO country which would also likely end in a nuclear exchange.

The West needs to make up it's collective mind how long we cower under that threat.

And let me make it clear that I am not talking about bombing any Russian cities. If we attack, we only attack inside Ukraine.

No. it's an act or war on Russia. this is what you get ..

we are all dead ..

And then they nuke the US Originally Posted by matchingmole
correct.

In the tens millions? Who? And is that what we have come to, let Russia displace millions of women and children because we fear the threat of a nuclear exchange but say we won't let Putin have a NATO country which would also likely end in a nuclear exchange.

The West needs to make up it's collective mind how long we cower under that threat.

And let me make it clear that I am not talking about bombing any Russian cities. If we attack, we only attack inside Ukraine. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Nope. this is what you get

and Putin will not attack a NATO nation (unless he really is mad) because this is what he'll get .. and he knows it

The Russian civilians are not that happy with their leader. Not sure if putin gives a shit though. Hopefully there will be enough smart people in the room if putin tries anything with his nuclear threats.
Many countries gladly accept refugees. Originally Posted by tusovka20
They won't need to.

Biden already has 3 or 4 million of them
ready to come to America.

### Salty
That ought to make your nipples hard Salty.

The quality of Pierogis will skyrocket in Yinzerville.

And by all accounts, y’all could use an upgrade. That suet y’all are snarfing down leads to brain damage. Obviously.