PSE MENU

In the short time I've been playing in the hobby I've really become kinda kinky. Exploring my sexual self has been enlightening and extremely pleasurable .. I think I'm ready for the whole enchilada...

I decided to ad CIM, and greek to my menu

Sooooo.... I have a couple questions .

What makes a perfect PSE ?

Is there a set list of activities for PSE?

Does it burn if you get cumshot in the eye?

Can you go blind like that?? Lol jk
Yes, it hurts like fuck. Trust me!
Lol I figured as much.
Cum in eye hurts like hell for two days at least! I wear contacts and had a client shoot it on my face but some got in my eye and it burned so badly!

CIM is a good choice or anywhere else but hair and eyes!!
CIM is a good choice or anywhere else but hair and eyes!! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
lil delites just perked up upon having that read to him!!!
I like this thread. More please.
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Yes, it hurts like fuck. Trust me! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You'll be ok after a few times, you need average size cocks to break you in instead of the giant ding dongs.
PSE includes sucking the dick clean after he's creampied you. GFE only includes the creampie.
In the short time I've been playing in the hobby I've really become kinda kinky. Exploring my sexual self has been enlightening and extremely pleasurable .. I think I'm ready for the whole enchilada...

I decided to ad CIM, and greek to my menu

Sooooo.... I have a couple questions .

What makes a perfect PSE ?

Is there a set list of activities for PSE? Originally Posted by raven winters
Since you already added CIM, you are definitely on the right track.

In my book, no PSE menu is complete unless DT (or 100% effort when trying if the art hasn't been perfected yet) is on it.

And the more slurping and sucking noises and the more slobber the better. I love it when a lady likes getting nasty with it. The sluttier you act while sucking it, the faster I pop.

• Gbfsl
  • 04-07-2016, 06:30 AM
Part of the fun and excitement of this hobby is that the more you are into it, the more you open your mind to experimentation. If you like the new items you try, you add them to your menu, if not, move on to the next thing. Never stop experimenting. They say it is only "kinky" the first time you do it.
I would think that expanding your menu to these new options will also expand your customer base.

In my opinion, and that is all this is, my 2 cents worth, you should change your showcase rates quotes if you are now offering GFE/PSE. You quote an up charge for toys 4 boys, Greek, BDSM, and Golden Shower. I would think at least Greek and toys4boys would be included in a PSE menu. Maybe not, but, again, my opinion.

Personally, I am opposed to any up charges. Just seems too complicated to have an "item menu". Too hard to know what I am paying for. If you feel you should get more for some activities, maybe you quote two specific rates. One price for GFE and another for PSE. But at least let us know up front. To just make a statement there is an up charge for each of these four activities, I would have no idea how much money I need to bring with me when I see you.

Keep it simple. Have fun out there. Keep experimenting. :-)
TUMA, esp Rusty Trombone. But that's advanced PSE and most providers arent even close. The PhD PSE is Rusty Trombine accompanied by dirty talk.

Any providers in this category should contact me immediately!
What PSE is complete without the Hungry Baby Bird position?

You know, where the woman is on her knees, looking up at the guy, mouth open in anticipation, while the guy works so hard to make it happen he rubs his dick raw?
PSE comes natural is my opinion...all about the want!!!!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-07-2016, 08:08 AM
PSE comes natural is my opinion...all about the want!!!!! Originally Posted by stephanie1
+ 1000