The Walking Dead

Anybody is hooked on this show?
I started watching it on Netflix about three months ago and I got hooked.
I am current now so I am watching it every Sunday at 8pm and I think its an extraordinary zombie TV Show.

If you are watching, what do you like the best about the show?, who is your favorite character?, which female character would you like to fuck?, will you fuck one of them before they turn???

Can't wait for Breaking Bad this summer so for now The Walking Dead is doing it for me.
  • AAG
  • 03-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Been watching every since Breaking Bad ended..got hooked as well. Its a great show and not just about Zombies.

Like the Blonde that the Governor is about to start using that speculum on. Pretty sure his advisor is going to stop him somehow before the war with Rick and his group.
Been watching every since Breaking Bad ended..got hooked as well. Its a great show and not just about Zombies.

Like the Blonde that the Governor is about to start using that speculum on. Pretty sure his advisor is going to stop him somehow before the war with Rick and his group. Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk
That would be Andrea and I agree with you the adviser should stop the governor I wonder if Andrea has a full menu .....
  • dcarr
  • 03-23-2013, 11:20 AM
I TVO them and watch them when I can. I would do the Governor's ex girl friend also, but have to get her before allaboutgrk rips her up, LOL. The oriental's girlfriend is'nt bad either (the daughter of the old one legged man.
The daughter of the one legged man I think it's the hottest and she seems to have the sex drive too as she keeps the oriental guy busy. pretty hot!