ATF Anastacia so Sexy WTF??

• xjax
  • 02-13-2013, 10:49 AM
So in my hobby experience this girl was the absolute best I've been with. When my chance came to see her again, I was ecstatic. We set everything up for a morning appointment and I got to her location. I couldn't find the gate so she told me she was coming down. 15 minutes later I text her again and she says she is walking down. N meanwhile I see some dude from an upper loft just staring my car down. 15 minutes later still not there, so I just text to her hoping for some common decency she could tell me she changed her mind. Oddly enough after I saw the guy go back in to his loft is when she stopped responding to my texts. Until then she's respond within a few minutes. Not sure if the guy had anything to do with her, but it's odd. I guess it's too much to expect some common decency in this hobby. Thanks for wasting my time Anastacia. I'm actually not mad at missing the appointment, shit happens, what I am pissed about is making me wait out there like an idiot and just ignoring me when I give you plenty of chances to give me a response.
Dude, that sucks. Sorry you had to go through that. Thanks for the heads up.
Sorry that happened to you baby ....
It's unprofessional, regardless, but why would you treat a repeat client in such a manner?!
Sorry about that hun!
It's unprofessional, regardless, but why would you treat a repeat client in such a manner?! Originally Posted by pravda

Exactly that's just crazy ...
  • Molay
  • 02-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Wow....that sucks. I've gotta believe something was going on behind the scenes. Maybe you will get an explanation later.
Communication is a No.1 rule for me when i meet people. Sometimes schedules and other minor conflicts can cause the miss communication also. Im glad your ok and be safe. Im sure you guys can talk about it and figure it out again
See has a pimp watching her every move. She doesn't even look at this board, the handle sexyanastasia is her pimp. When you contact via P411, that is her pimp.

She's flaked before and will flake again. That is her MO and why she needs a pimp. I too have seen her and she was a good time but too much better competition to waste my time trying again. And if you want to get $400 an hour, at least have some class and business skills.

I posted a NC/NS on her recently and still pissed I gave too much information to her pimp thinking it was her.

And i think her pimp likes to run off her old regular customers because they tended to squeeze him out of the loop and deal with her directly.
you don't see her with her doubles partner either...she has a pimp and is on that shit so I think everyone should boycott her completely
Please remember no speculation or references to drugs are permitted.
you don't see her with her doubles partner either...she has a pimp and is on that shit so I think everyone should boycott her completely Originally Posted by The Player
Don't boycott. Pimps got to eat too.