What's your favorite kind of MASSAGE??

I've done and received my fair share of massages over the years and wondering what your favorite type of massages are?? I plan on adding some professional training under my belt in the near future and would love to know what avenues to explore and practice!!..

Personally I absolutely LOVE deep tissue, I need the person to seriously use their hands and fingers in all the right ways to work out the tension and knot build up on my shoulders, lower back and BOOTY. If you've never had a nice deep tissue massage of your butt, then you are seriously missing out! I've also done NURU before and honestly it was a lot of fun! Messy yes, lol but fun nonetheless!
Deep tissue and ashiatsu (back walking) are my favorites.
Lomi Lomi
Deep tissue is top for me then nuru.

I also like both to flow into playing and an orgasmic time for both
My personal favorite is a nice massage with warm stones!!!! I myself own some and once I get a few things in my life situated, I want to sign up for some classes to get myself certified & become a licensed massage therapist.
My personal favorite is a nice massage with warm stones!!!! I myself own some and once I get a few things in my life situated, I want to sign up for some classes to get myself certified & become a licensed massage therapist. Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Then we could open a topless massage parlor together! Lol
Then we could open a topless massage parlor together! Lol Originally Posted by SexySammy

Yasssss

I love the way you think Sammy This is an absolutely brilliant idea!

Our motto:

"Cum & exxxperience the breast massage in Town. Hands Down!"
I have two.

First the traditional sweedish full-body massage. Can't go wrong there and if I'm not careful I'll doze off when the massage therapist gets to massaging my feet.

Second is a functional massage. This isn't like a traditional massage where someone is rubbing and kneading rather they apply pressure in specific areas as they move your arms, legs, neck, etc around to help a specific muscle relax if you have a muscle that is acutely giving you problems.
Deep tissue that flows into a light fingertip by a beautiful woman makes me smile. Nuru is great when done by the correct lady, someone that isn't just going through the motions for the time alotted.
Yasssss

I love the way you think Sammy This is an absolutely brilliant idea!

Our motto:

"Cum & exxxperience the breast massage in Town. Hands Down!" Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Yes!! Have themed rooms and everything! I think we could be onto something great there! Who wouldn't love staring at a nice pair of juicy boobies while their tension is rubbed away
I have two.

First the traditional sweedish full-body massage. Can't go wrong there and if I'm not careful I'll doze off when the massage therapist gets to massaging my feet.

Second is a functional massage. This isn't like a traditional massage where someone is rubbing and kneading rather they apply pressure in specific areas as they move your arms, legs, neck, etc around to help a specific muscle relax if you have a muscle that is acutely giving you problems. Originally Posted by Imperium

I've had that 2nd one before when I was doing physical therapy stuff too for my herniated disc's and OMG by far one of my absolute favorites as well! You never realize how tight and uncomfortable you are until someone starts rubbing and tugging lol
I sit behind a desk every day, so a great glute massage is super delightful and much-needed. Also changing up between firm pressure and light touch, or even light fingernails changes it up and is a wonderful sensation when it's done down the entire back side of your body.