Date: 6/12/2021
Name: Meagan Millionzz
Phone: 5042080333
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: - N/A
City: - Slidell
State: - Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: -Short conv, HJ,CBJ, booty dance, prone, MISH, Doggy.
Hair Length and Color: - Bleach blonde mid back
Smoking Status: - couldn't tell
Ethnic Background: - White/Caucasian
Physical Description: - Amazing body. Flat stomach. Nice large breasts fits nicely in your palm. Nice big butt (jiggly)with a slim waist. A few tats.
Recommendation: - Yes. She is one of the more consistent providers that I have met.
Meagan can get fairly vocal. So far she's been sweet, compliant, and willing to please. Within the confines of the no kissing and everything covered. I have to admit, her CBJ is better than I'd thought it would be. She's cute, great tits and ass, and her rates are reasonable. She's currently my go to, dependable provider.
CBJ just isn’t acceptable. Ever.
Meagan can get fairly vocal. So far she's been sweet, compliant, and willing to please. Within the confines of the no kissing and everything covered. I have to admit, her CBJ is better than I'd thought it would be. She's cute, great tits and ass, and her rates are reasonable. She's currently my go to, dependable provider. Originally Posted by MrBig1994
She is also becoming my go to. Does she travel to you or you came to Slidell?
She is also becoming my go to. Does she travel to you or you came to Slidell? Originally Posted by Scumstok
Both. I've seen her a couple times in Slidell, and the last couple of weeks she's gotten a room at a hotel in Metairie on the weekend. I've had a lot of fun with her.