UNFORGETTABLE......

Hello All! Ive decided to post this because it was pondering on my mind today. Guys and Girls have you ever seen a provider/client who was just THE GREATEST? I mean very respectable, talkative,non invasive, sweet, inviting person ever? Usually us providers know when we open the door if the date is gonna be fun, boring, or just plain bullshit. But regardless i put a smile on my face and show the gentlemen the time of his life! For me when it doesnt feel like an appointment and just someone ive known before the date flows for me.... I have regular clients of mine most of which are utr and some that arent who i REALLY enjoy my time with. When everyone is having a good time it just makes the experience easier for both parties. I also think this thread could be a heads up for some. Go ahead and share your experience im sure you all have alot to tell!!
it's called CHEMISTRY

Or Oscar worthy.....
DG u are too funny!
omgggg stoppppp!!!! lol!
Hello All! Ive decided to post this because it was pondering on my mind today. Guys and Girls have you ever seen a provider/client who was just THE GREATEST? I mean very respectable, talkative,non invasive, sweet, inviting person ever? Usually us providers know when we open the door if the date is gonna be fun, boring, or just plain bullshit. But regardless i put a smile on my face and show the gentlemen the time of his life! For me when it doesnt feel like an appointment and just someone ive known before the date flows for me.... I have regular clients of mine most of which are utr and some that arent who i REALLY enjoy my time with. When everyone is having a good time it just makes the experience easier for both parties. I also think this thread could be a heads up for some. Go ahead and share your experience im sure you all have alot to tell!!

Originally Posted by Kammye
Good topic Kammye.
I have been lucky several times in this business to meet a few lovely ladies that are incredibly UNFORGETTABLE!!
But there was one that stands out above all others; Ms. Jessie Delight
Most here will not remember her or it was before their time in the hobby.
I would come by around lunch for a 1 hour session and next thing you knew, it was dinner time. Together we were never good at the time thing.
Even cooked lunch for me a few times.
She had a great way to celebrate my birthday, too.
Aww, the memories!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg jess3.JPG (51.0 KB, 642 views)
Kammye: the real question is....besides me how many know what to bring you from Starbucks?

Hmmmmm?
  • TheDr
  • 08-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Good topic Kammye.
I have been lucky several times in this business to meet a few lovely ladies that are incredibly UNFORGETTABLE!!
I would come by around lunch for a 1 hour session and next thing you knew, it was dinner time. Together we were never good at the time thing.
Aww, the memories!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Damn FER, I don't know what u wrote... too busy looking at that Amazon. She would make me go back to sista's. Nice!
Good topic Kammye.
Aww, the memories!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Yep, I remember her! Never been BCD with her but met her socially a few times.
Damn FER, I don't know what u wrote... too busy looking at that Amazon. She would make me go back to sista's. Nice! Originally Posted by TheDr
That's a very old pic bruh, just so you know.
Only You Dear.

Kammye: the real question is....besides me how many know what to bring you from Starbucks?

Hmmmmm? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I have regular clients of mine most of which are utr and some that arent who i REALLY enjoy my time with........I also think this thread could be a heads up for some.
Originally Posted by Kammye
Very good thread.

Very good thread. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Only You Dear. Originally Posted by Kammye
You had me at "hello...."