Dominatrix's

• TankW
  • 08-25-2020, 05:46 PM
What is the general vibe about such thing in the LR area? It seems a hard question to bring up to most women I talk to and never know when it will be a deal breaker. Right versus wrong way to go about it?

Maybe I'm just not asking correctly 😂
  • Sandy
  • 08-26-2020, 10:05 AM
Good luck in Little Rock.
Rainbow Skye visits Little Rock regularly.

If it’s a dominatrix you seek, she’s definitely the ticket.
I love to dominate And get dominated I am in Little Rock every other week I hav the pleasure of dominating 2 couples in upscale area of Little Rock! I am always up for discussing dominatrix:it’s the Ultimate and unexpected O factor
I do dominatrix ! I’ll be back in Lr I love doing it !
I love to dominate And get dominated I am in Little Rock every other week I hav the pleasure of dominating 2 couples in upscale area of Little Rock! I am always up for discussing dominatrix:it’s the Ultimate and unexpected O factor Originally Posted by rainbowskye

• Sandy
  • 09-05-2020, 11:27 AM
But if you are ever in Hot Springs, or I can come to you~
Attached Images File Type: jpg dsc4228.jpg (62.8 KB, 120 views) File Type: jpg dsc42022.jpg (57.9 KB, 119 views)
Tank, Hot Springs is not far away. Sandy is the ticket. :-)
What is the general vibe about such thing in the LR area? It seems a hard question to bring up to most women I talk to and never know when it will be a deal breaker. Right versus wrong way to go about it?

Maybe I'm just not asking correctly 😂 Originally Posted by TankW
also, you could check out fetlife.com...

those ladies will have you on a chain with a red ass in no time!!