Date: 1/2022
Name: Lia
Phone: 805-649-0549
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...8721.htm?cat=1
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Upscale hotel near airport
Activities: Lots of kissing, bbbj on knees to start, standing doggy, mish, cg, reverse cg, daty, on knees bbbj/hj with cum on tits finish.
Hair Length and Color: Exactly like photos
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Exactly as photos. Beautiful, perfect body with amazing smile.
Recommendation: Yes
How was the screening?
I agree with Hobby. Although I haven’t seen Lia, YET. These Brazilian girls are smoke shows. I have seen many of them. For the coin you spend on some Albany providers, and what you get. Save you $$$$ and see these girls, you’ll be glad you did. And thank you Hobby for all your reviews and insight.
Another one that looks great. My issue is the screening process, I send a bunch of shit and then crickets. Also, how's the menu with them? Appreciate your reviews/intel
User ID: -
Date: 1/2022
Name: Lia
Phone: 805-649-0549
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...8721.htm?cat=1
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Upscale hotel near airport
Activities: Lots of kissing, bbbj on knees to start, standing doggy, mish, cg, reverse cg, daty, on knees bbbj/hj with cum on tits finish.
Hair Length and Color: Exactly like photos
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Exactly as photos. Beautiful, perfect body with amazing smile.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Hobby1750
I have to agree on this one. When I lived in the HV I used to go to Danbury and used to hook up with a few of them. Most memorable besides N&S...............
I have seen most of these girls when they come. If you verify yourself. You will be set. Be truthful and they remember your number.
Exactly. I thought that's what a hobby means.
Someone pass me the popcorn..........this is going to be good.........a cat fight among men! LMAO