Good workouts for your butt!!

Anybody know any good workouts for your butt????
You mean to build muscle in your butt??? cos i could respond with some flippant jokes too

There are a few muscles in the area, but you want to build your gluteus maximus. The main purpose of your glute max is to extend the femur, so exercises where you do that with weight will work it, to build muscle you need weight... squats are the king of the exercises, but lunges, stepups with weight are good.
Squats
squeeze your butt crack together 15 times and repeat.
Since it's almost Halloween how about....

Squats and lunges! Crossfit workouts gave me a bubble butt
Get a two story incall, do $50 bngs for a month. That ass will be tight, unless you add greek to the menu.
Squats.....nothing beats squats!
Google 30 day squat challenge. It starts at 50 ends at 250 a day. Tough, but very eeffective. I did it once, completed it and had a sore ass all month! Beachbody sells Brazilian butt workout among others. If you are interested in that let me know! Insanity was a bit rough, I'm starting P90X on Nov 4. I would say if you could get through the toughness of insanity the jump and land squatting is great, but its a bitch!
Various positioned squats using the Smith Machine at least 3 days a week..... Really though, hitting the gym 4-5 days a week and using the actual machines/free weights (classes don't count, that's mainly cardio) for "real" results.....
Various positioned squats using the Smith Machine at least 3 days a week..... Really though, hitting the gym 4-5 days a week and using the actual machines/free weights (classes don't count, that's mainly cardio) for "real" results..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Some gyms have great classes, Body Pump is a great example. You lift a barbell the whole hour, do plenty of squats, do crunches with extra weight on dumb bells. Zumba type classes are great for cardio, but they are even stepping those classes up. I have had some zumba classes where there were tons of squats and working arms with.light weights. I love to do cardio and strength together. Classes are fun, and the hour flies by! I think it depends on the instructor how good of a balanced workout you get
How about butt implants. I dont care how much exercise you do, if you dont have an ass to begin with, you cant grow one...
Anal.
Anal. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
When are you cuming to H town????