Skipthegames.com

Who has had luck on this site? Seems like a site with tons of fakes and just a way for men to look at naked pics of boobs and ass for free....
There are a couple of familiar people on there. The fakes stand out for sure.
I have never tried it looks questionable to me as well.
I get a lot of calls from there when I go up to NWA
I only get bs from there
I get a lot of calls from there when I go up to NWA Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I Only posted this week and did it in NWA and just got the same crap I used to get when I posted on bp I get more real people off my Snapchat and you can see so many fakes on there, Scam stuff, how does it do in Little Rock?
I only get bs from there Originally Posted by DallasRain
Me too reminds me of a more shit version of bp
ive been working off of skipthegames in nlr/lr and conway over the past week. Ive done okay, seems like less bs than bp towards the end of it. There just isnt a very high traffic volume on the site just yet.!
Skip the games is a lot like backpage. It’s ok, but I prefer Eros, Preferred, Eccie. Twitter is actually great, also.
Who has had luck on this site? Seems like a site with tons of fakes and just a way for men to look at naked pics of boobs and ass for free.... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I've peeked and posted on that site once. Had a few inquiries off that post, but like any new site... patience is a virtue.

Much luck to you on skipthegames beautiful
I actually have found a few of my old friends on there whenever I posted so I was glad that I did I think it has to do with how you present yourself and how you screen you will get good ones you will get bad ones but that's anywhere LOL
I... posted this week... the same... Scam stuff... in Little Rock... Originally Posted by BabyDallass

Honest admission BD!