Suggestions please

Ok....ive got to come to hot springs from okc...ill be there 1 maybe 2 nights beginning monday. But id like to do some more vacationing/hobbying after sovl my question is what city or. Area should I visit when leaving Hot Springs where providers are needed or wanted the most but not everyone is so there's meaning every other provider native to or visiting the state. Thanks. 🖤MG
Hi Macy! Northwest Arkansas is a lovely area of the state, and as luck would have it I've recently posted a thread about things to do in Arkansas that so far is filled with Northwest Arkansas activities:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060774234

I hope people will add activities for the rest of the state but I'm an NWA guy so I'm posting what I know.

It is a good drive from Hot Springs though, but if you're heading back to OKC it could easily be a stop on your way home.
Just follow and research where other girls go, that's what we all do... and not sure what what you meant in the last sentence of your post..?
Hello MG

Welcome to Arkansas!
I must agree with Spanky, NWA is a lovely area to tour as well as Central Ar.
I am a reference friendly companion, any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
Safe travels dahh~ling