Just can't leave well enough alone

Just because you all deserve a second helping, there's a new post at Little Boy Blue.

And for this one, I can NOT claim there is no association with CherryBomb86

Tag. You're it!
uh-oh
Is there taint?
No. It's all good
I am honored to be aliensoul67s muse in this it is very well written!
I am honored to be aliensoul67s muse in this it is very well written! Originally Posted by cherrybomb86
I'll take your endorsement over the critics any day
  • 10-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Liked your story, sounds very realistic!
No 'taint', but describes a very sensual visit to a freind!
Looking forward to the next installment of the blog.

Two thumbs up from me!
Do not forget the taint.
  • 10-28-2012, 08:58 PM
She has a very sexy taint!!
Thanks for the kindly words, 200K.

For those with more poetic or romantic taste (or those up for ridiculing my softer side), I offer herotical

And for the sake of clarity, CB has no connection with that particular blog
Thanks for sharing your Blog. I enjoyed it and find a bit of comfort in knowing that others go through some of the same emotions that I do about the "Hobby".
Very cool. All the crap going on inside a guy is what I hope to somehow communicate throughout the blog. The body/mind/soul connection. That the drive is more than just some fun game for us. That there are reasoned we come off looking like assholes sometimes.

Sex is a man's true religion
Thanks for sharing your Blog. I enjoyed it and find a bit of comfort in knowing that others go through some of the same emotions that I do about the "Hobby". Originally Posted by slingblade
Here's another way of looking at it. Controversial, perhaps, but there is an undeniable pschospritual connection. Service
Welcome to our private Hell with your fellow brothers at arms. We all have gone through this at one time.

Tread Carefully, be safe, don't fuck up your Real World with the Hobby World.
It can be a private heaven, if your mind is in the right place.