O M G

• Safun
  • 04-27-2014, 05:06 AM
lol wow!!!!!
To any of you that think this is hot. Why would you say it is?
A young firm schoolgirl with tight tits and long legs donning a strap on?
Or is it the fact that she's a flowing brunette with a smile that just loves sex as much as you do?
lol--I just think that a woman "taking a man" is HOT!!! open mindedness is such an aphrodisiac!
99% of women trying to take me would not work.

Men are very visual you know.
A woman without the perfect looks but has a golden tongue and can sashay in a certain way has an affect. The best BBBJ I ever had was from a BBW. And I don't go that way. But damn I honer the memory. I would open my wallet now for the like. Sigh.
I would say that is the Hot Teacher, and she is punishing her naughty student for repeatedly looking up her skirt. Showing him just how she can pound his manPussy and milk his cock dry.......Ahhh the fun of role playing and making your fantasy cum true.
Such fun. But to ignore the visual would be naive. And just to ad to a woman's confusion. If she has the touch or tongue as it were she has all of the power.
If she wants him she controls all lust. All cum.
That quantity of cum suggests she's been pounding his ass (or someone else's before him) for a long time.

I wonder what she will do with that gallon of freshly milked cum.
Im sure she can find a cum slut or two to help with all that fresh cream...........Your mind is your biggest sex organ, so seduce the mind the body will follow.....Men are very visual thus the cute lil outfits to help set the tone of the fantasy. I prefer eye contact when milking a sweet cock dry...that way he can see the hungry look in my eyes as I devour his cock and cream.........
OMG Ms. Athena,
If you and I lived next door I could only imagine.
That quantity of cum suggests she's been pounding his ass (or someone else's before him) for a long time.

I wonder what she will do with that gallon of freshly milked cum. Originally Posted by Matt Groening
mmm there are MANY uses for fresh cum/...............maybe she will share it with him
You had me at cum slut BTW. But you would have to prove it of course.

Yawn. Heard that before.
I think a big part of it is that she took the time to set this up, it's the intention of it all, that she wants to milk him dry. That type of setup can just overpower the mind, which for most guys is something we are looking for. It stops the thinking . . .
That would fix my kink for sure.
To any of you that think this is hot. Why would you say it is?
A young firm schoolgirl with tight tits and long legs donning a strap on?
Or is it the fact that she's a flowing brunette with a smile that just loves sex as much as you do? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Quite the visual effect....yuppp.

Actually, after she's done draining junior of his juices, I just want to rip off her vest and tie off and have my way with her for an hour or so (yeah, I know it's a drawing / cartoon......but show me a sexy, confident little pony-tailed hottie like that in real-life and I'm ALL IN, baby! Woo hoo!)