Ladies: Do You Wanna Watch "It" Happening?

Ladies,
If/When a man is inclined to clean his cum from your body:

1. Where will his hot load be located? and
2. Will it turn you on to watch him eating it from your skin?
Oh Gawd, you got me. I would be eating a damn burrito as I read this. ACK!!! lol
Face...it's a front row view! Lick it off, spit some in my mouth... repeat.
1) On my tits or face...

2) Not really. I'd rather lick it off another girl as he watches. But I totally get it. Nothing turns me on more than kissing someone with my juices still on their lips.
I love a lady that practices what she preaches and trust us it's good to the last drop….
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1099579
Tits... good view and we can take turns licking it off. But I'd rather have you spooj in my mouth 'cos I want that vital male essence straight from the source!
I love it everywhere, but I especially love the way it feels when doing doggy and then they take off cover and shoot on my back and feel it warm and drizzling down my body. I would LOVE to watch it and play with it but can't very well reach my back with my mouth lol!!
I am one who is very "visual" and enjoy watching her adorned with it and playing with it, and at times, sharing it.
I am one who is very "visual" and enjoy watching her adorned with it and playing with it, and at times, sharing it. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
+1 !
... And sharing can be very very sexy with the right partner(s)

How 'bout it Ladies?
I have licked it up on more than one ocassion. Very hot when your in that mood
I know the question was for the girls, but I have to chime in.

I was in one of the hottest sessions of my life with a legend of ASPD, and wanted to finish BBBJNQNS. She took me to the bathroom and had me sit on the counter as she sucked my cock. (This will probably clue in a lot of old timers here). I had a great side view from the mirrors in the bathroom, as well as directly on as she looked into my eyes doing the deed. For reasons I cannot explain (then or now) I asked her not to swallow all of it. I think that was a huge turn on for her, and as I came she took the first loads in her mouth, then at the end, she had me shoot on her cheek and lips. She rose up slowly afterward smiling with that splooge on her face and I slowly licked it off.

That was my second review on ASPD, and I caught a lot of flack over posting this little detail, after had I sucked them all in with a lengthily, steamy review of the activities that came before. LOL!
Face...it's a front row view! Lick it off, spit some in my mouth... repeat. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
You An I Must Meet. lol
...I caught a lot of flack over posting this little detail, after had I sucked them all in with a lengthily, steamy review of the activities that came before. LOL! Originally Posted by ghostwriterdfw
Hell, half of them were probably just jealous...and the other half probably request it regularly and don't tell anyone.

I've done this on occasion (with the right provider), and it's a hell of a turn-on. But more than one provider has asked that I not tell anyone that it did happen, as they feared negative repercussions and feedback for it.
  • Blaze
  • 08-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Yes, one time I remember well. He shot on my lower back and ass, then he licked it all up. Some dripped down my crack and that got licked up too! I keep a very large mirror on the wall and a tall slender one in the corner so I can get a bird eye view too!
Yes, one time I remember well. He shot on my lower back and ass, then he licked it all up. Some dripped down my crack and that got licked up too! I keep a very large mirror on the wall and a tall slender one in the corner so I can get a bird eye view too! Originally Posted by Blaze
Freak! Thats like one of my favs!