Ravin and Makaya

Submitted for all

Date: Jul 25, 2014
Provider: Ravin (R) and Makaya (M)
Phone: R 361 658 4263 M 3612446796
Email Address: midnight.ravin@yahoo.com
URL / Website: URL / Website http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=239286 / http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=248664
City: Corpus Christi
State: Texas
Address: Off SPID
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CG, MISH, Lite Bondage, Toys, G on G, BBBJTC, Prostate play.
Session Length: 90 min special
Fee: $$.5 each – total $$$$$
Hair Length and Color: R Black –medium M auburn - medium
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: R 5’4”, 130lbs, 34B-28-36 M 5' 4", 110lbs, 34A-25-30
The Rest of the Story: I contacted Ravin a few days before to set up a double with Makaya. She had told me before that she was submissive and I want to check that out. We agreed that I would be blindfolded at the door and treated like the last man alive.

At the door, I was blindfolded. Ravin LFK and DFK while she removed my clothes. Soon she led me to the bedroom where I was placed on the bed. Makaya introduced herself with a BBBJ. Ravin climbed on my face for some DATY. Makaya continued to BBBJ. Then, they switched places. Makaya has a clit ring and I was banged it with my tongue.

I removed the blindfold. We had a little discussion with cherries, strawberries and whipped cream being fed to each other. I placed a cherry by the stem in Makaya’s clit ring and ate the cherry out. Ravin thought that was cool and had Makaya put another cherry in the ring. Ravin took some pictures. I camera operated as Ravin ate the cherry off of Makaya clit ring.

After that “break” Ravin wanted to be tied. We tied her to the bed. Makaya DATY. I had a hard time getting my share of Ravin’s pussy but I finally pushed in enough to share the DATY. Makaya inserted a toy into Ravin’s pussy. We fingered, toyed and DATY. Ravin got a nut. Makaya and I licked up the results. I covered my cock. I fucked Ravin. Makaya played with my ass and balls. Makaya shoved my balls against Ravin’s pussy. I pulled out before I shot and Makaya DATY for the juices. She shared them with me and Ravin.

Another little break with fruit and cream. I just laid there. They feed me and shard cherry kisses.

Ravin and Makaya tied my arms and legs in a comfortable position. They blindfolded me, again. One BBBJ with the other played with my nipples and DFK. Several times they switched places. They removed the blindfold. My head was pillowed up so I could see. They continued to suck, fuck and kiss me. I shot a load as Makaya BBBJ. Ravin caught some. We all shared a cum kiss.

They cleaned me up. I was able to walk to the car.
nice review. sounds like you had a great time
How long did that walk to the car take??? Can't wait for my threeway FemDom session to be rescheduled. If they do what I've asked, walking will be a slow process.
Mmmmm. I got all hot and bothered reading this, remembering how wonderful my climax was while I was blindfolded and tied down.....my favorite position to cum! Good times, good times. **happy sigh**
Yum! Threesome's are my most favorite. Being tied down and blindfolded is something I will have to try.
Very hot review! Thanks for sharing! (The cherry thing. The visual in my head is very compelling right now!)

Best,
Elisabeth