Latest fetish fantasy - doubles with prostate milking

Ok ladies and gents... can't seem to get this fantasy out of my head and decided to share (and maybe see who might help with this play).

You can see from my posts that I absolutely love ass play on me all the way up to fisting on occasion. To me there is nothing more ecstatic than having my prostate massaged and milked through orgasm!

Here is the twist: Two ladies are taking every advantage of me and my ass. (Please send Lauren Phoenix and Rebecca Romain my way!) Towards climax, I am fucking one of the ladies (missionary so she can see the action) while the other is behind us with her fingers slowly priming my prostate for release. She keeps the massage up, feeling me pulse when I orgasm, but doesn't stop milking me until every last drop of semen is coaxed from me and drained into her girlfriend (covered of course).

Getting all bothered just thinking about it!
If ever in S.A.look up klassykelliann. She is down for that.
Ddmcgee would be another. And I think Sonya playmate just had a review posted like that

For htown, sorry been too long since I lived there and I lost track of the ones who were into this. Maybe luxury Daphne
Isent this how ALL doubles go? Umm maybe just mine....My partners Dallas Rain and Adventuress4u help me make this fantasy cum true in the Houston area......
Isent this how ALL doubles go? Umm maybe just mine....My partners Dallas Rain and Adventuress4u help me make this fantasy cum true in the Houston area...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
ditto--be that way late fall!

MsAthena is a pro at prostate and a blast to double with!
The Furry Kitties and Purring Prostates tour is coming to Houston soon, and your fantasy sounds like the perfect way to take advantage of a doubles (or triples?!) session with two or three of us! Lena Duvall of New Orleans and Tori Valentine of Nashville will both be visiting at the same time as me.
Let the games begin!
The Furry Kitties and Purring Prostates tour is coming to Houston soon, and your fantasy sounds like the perfect way to take advantage of a doubles (or triples?!) session with two or three of us! Lena Duvall of New Orleans and Tori Valentine of Nashville will both be visiting at the same time as me. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Zoey, I'm looking forward to the Furry Kitties & Purring Prostates tour with you and Tori. I'm sure it will be a splendid time.
  • Sandy
  • 08-20-2014, 10:50 AM
You girls can count me in, I am double friendly~