Illegal Immigrants Get Tax Refunds Without Paying Taxes

Illegal Immigrants Get Tax Refunds Without Paying Taxes Originally Posted by SEE3772
Shame on you! How much of a tax refund did you screw us out of?
SNICKERS
Shame on you! How much of a tax refund did you screw us out of? Originally Posted by bigtex
SNICKERS Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Do you two clowns not have a problem with this? Maybe this POS potus should send a check to every fucking Mexican in mexico. Just because they aren't here doesn't mean they don't want to be here.
Do you two clowns not have a problem with this? Maybe this POS potus should send a check to every fucking Mexican in mexico. Just because they aren't here doesn't mean they don't want to be here. Originally Posted by Budman
Did you also get an illegal tax refund?

If so, shame on you too?
Did you get an illegal tax refund too? Originally Posted by bigtex

Hardly. But I pay taxes. How about you? You sponging off the government like most of the libs. I bet you got an Obama phone to go along with your welfare check. POS.
Hardly. But I pay taxes. How about you? You sponging off the government like most of the libs. Originally Posted by Budman
Would you like to make a little wager on whether or not I pay my fair share of taxes?

I'm certainly open to the idea!
Would you like to make a little wager on whether or not I pay my fair share of taxes? Originally Posted by bigtex
I guess that depends on your definition of fair. This is completely off the topic of this thread. Do you believe that it is OK for illegals to be getting tax money?
I guess that depends on your definition of fair. This is completely off the topic of this thread. Do you believe that it is OK for illegals to be getting tax money? Originally Posted by Budman
You were the fuk'n Idiot who took it off subject when you jumped out on a broken limb by implying that I don't pay taxes and sponge off of the government.

I just told you to put your fuk'n money where your mouth is.

Idiot!
You were the fuk'n Idiot who took it off subject when you ignorantly implied I don't pay taxes and sponge off of the government.

I just told you to put your fuk'n money where your mouth is.

Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex

You took it off topic on the first reply. You still haven't answered the question. Do you believe it is ok for illegals to be getting tax money?
You took it off topic on the first reply. You still haven't answered the question. Do you believe it is ok for illegals to be getting tax money? Originally Posted by Budman
Have you appointed yourself the new Hall Monitor?

Or are you just taking JL's place within the Idiot hierarchy?

The Patriarch will be proud that another Idiot's stepping up to the plate.
What the fuck are we talking about?

The link is about Illegals who will become legal under President Obama's new immigration policy and will then be qualified for a income tax refund, even if they never paid any taxes.

I would think any one who has a job and pays taxes would have a "what the fuck" moment with this. But as I have stated many times, there is absolutly nothing, and I mean nothing, that this President can do to to offend many of his loyal minions.
I'm just asking you if you are OK with illegals getting tax money? Are you too much of a coward to answer? Simple question. Pretty much a yes or no answer.
I'm glad you guys take the shit in this forum seriously.
Great answer. COWARD