Complaining About the Look of a Pussy is Like Complaining About the Shape of a Steak...

Yeah, it's like a delicious steak. Put your lips right on that baby and STFU.

Now some of y'alls assholes tho...I mean some of y'alls assholes look like fucking Mordor. Like if one were to lift up the meat and veg one might find a morass of sea creatures nesting there. Like Timothy McVey already got there and bombed it all to hell.

I mean seriously guys, whats the deal, less tacos, more fiber? Please tend to your Anal Aesthetics chaps. It's like, in the bible n shit. And don't go posting disgusting pictures David Douchehurst. Don't give the anthropomorphic bi-pedal bacteria here another excuse to wank off.

Really this is just an excuse to wonder aloud where Nikki White and Lexi Marie have hidden themselves because Co-ed needs their brand of funny so fucking bad.

Really this is just an excuse to wonder aloud where Nikki White and Lexi Marie have hidden themselves because Co-ed needs their brand of funny so fucking bad.
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
+1,000,000
I mean, you were doing awesome, but you can't be expected to single handedly make the "bored" less boring.
And don't go posting disgusting pictures David Douchehurst. Don't give the anthropomorphic bi-pedal bacteria here another excuse to wank off. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Gottdammitt, womb-man, yew ain't tha boss o' meh!

Ah dew whut Ah damm well please!

Hey, duz this look laik one o' them fugly sea creechers yew seen hangin' roundt them durty starfishes? Cuz he looks laik he wants ta git it on wif yew!
Attached Images File Type: png Mr._Krabs.PNG (96.0 KB, 572 views)
Yeah, it's like a delicious steak. Put your lips right on that baby and STFU.

Now some of y'alls assholes tho...I mean some of y'alls assholes look like fucking Mordor. Like if one were to lift up the meat and veg one might find a morass of sea creatures nesting there. Like Timothy McVey already got there and bombed it all to hell.

I mean seriously guys, whats the deal, less tacos, more fiber? Please tend to your Anal Aesthetics chaps. It's like, in the bible n shit. And don't go posting disgusting pictures David Douchehurst. Don't give the anthropomorphic bi-pedal bacteria here another excuse to wank off.

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Oh, I so do miss the witicisms (sp) of Ms White.
Now why would either of these ladies hide themselves? Although I'm puzzled at their supposed funniness, but maybe search doesn't reveal all, guess you had to be there...
Next time I come across a steak that looks like it's been left out for a week with black streaks, blisters or white creamy stuff filling it's cavities it's all yours. Talk about reaching.

You'll either eat it or STFU and slowly back away. Hmmm I wonder which?

Using a vag pic as some BS excuse to go after a provider with false accusations is way over the line of common decency I agree.
The fact is not all penises are attractive and not all kitties are attractive. Some are indeed butt ugly and unappetizing.

Some posted did look like appetizing tender prime delicious steak indeed. Others were slightly or very repulsive. Simple as that.
That doesn't make the observer an asshole for noticing fucking blisters or getting grossed out.

When one gets posted and looks as gross as rotted steak with obvious blisters on it everyone's supposed say yum yum can't wait to get some just because it's a pussy? Wrong!

I notice you didn't post yours. Are you better than those who did or is this thread just a delayed self conscious reaction to what you think might have happened if you had?

Starting this thread long after the referred to thread has already been laid to rest and forgotten by everyone makes one wonder.
Maybe the solution is for Google Eye wear or other virtual reality manufacturers to produce a video(?) for the spectacles that the pussy-eater can wear to induce visual pleasure.

Other "specs" might address taste bud and olfactory pleasure centers, too.

US Patent Office, are you reading this?

Thank God (or Mother Nature) that the very broad (no pun intended) variety of kitty out there is what it is.

Never met a clean, tasty one I couldn't love -- except for a few ladies who just absolutely are turned off by DATY, or FIV, etc.(such as "I save that for my s.o.).

And I absolutely respect their choices.
Next time I come across a steak that looks like it's been left out for a week with black streaks, blisters or white creamy stuff filling it's cavities it's all yours. Talk about reaching.

You'll either eat it or STFU and slowly back away. Hmmm I wonder which?

Using a vag pic as some BS excuse to go after a provider with false accusations is way over the line of common decency I agree.
The fact is not all penises are attractive and not all kitties are attractive. Some are indeed butt ugly and unappetizing.

Some posted did look like appetizing tender prime delicious steak indeed. Others were slightly or very repulsive. Simple as that.
That doesn't make the observer an asshole for noticing fucking blisters or getting grossed out.

When one gets posted and looks as gross as rotted steak with obvious blisters on it everyone's supposed say yum yum can't wait to get some just because it's a pussy? Wrong!

I notice you didn't post yours. Are you better than those who did or is this thread just a delayed self conscious reaction to what you think might have happened if you had?

Starting this thread long after the referred to thread has already been laid to rest and forgotten by everyone makes one wonder. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Another turgid example of dim-witted theorizing from the hopelessly inaccurate and ever finger-wagging slavishly dull Mr. Wind.

Jesus F. Christ WindInHisHair! Who hurt you darlin'? Or how long has it been since you've taken a poop?

It's just a joke hombre, no intent behind it whatsoever, but thanks for completely making up an assumption. But I actually predicted you would jump on here with something shitty to say. Because you're that predictable. And that boring.

I hope you're making good money for being a professional scold you most taxidermically stiff killjoy troll on Eccie.
So... Who's going to show us their vag???
I support Valetina's remarks. It's more important who is attached to it than how it looks.

Food analogy well played; notwithstanding that I like ketchup on my $40 steaks. No grade school commentary needed.
I support Valetina's remarks. It's more important who is attached to it than how it looks.

Food analogy well played. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Score!
I like ketchup on my $40 steaks. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
We cannot be friends.
We cannot be friends. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I can vouch for that.