Previous massage parlors

This subject has been posted previously but again will see what the older members remember. I always think back on Executive Suites, a really nice,well ran operation, beautiful ladies. And then the one on Minnesota ave, so many good memories. Still in contact with one of the masseuses from that location. Then there was a place downtown kcmo, parking was south of bldg. well let’s see what info comes up.
In KC, those places are long gone. When I came here in 1991, I heard they closed all of them in KCK around 1990. They blanket-denied all of their operating permits. It sure didn't improve KCK.

There was one across the street east of the Power & Light Building downtown in KCMO. Don't remember the name. I think they closed it in the mid 90s. I went there once. Got nothing. She recommended the hot tub. I looked at it and it was nasty with green water. No thanks: do I want to be fully immersed in that.
Magic Touch, on Grand north of Truman Road. Got my intro to the hobby there. Gorgeous gal, the proverbial brick s***house. But maybe that was my inexperience with memories made pliant by 40 +/- years. Did the hot tub. While it was filling she massaged me. Then both of us into the suds. Damn, what fun.

Second and third times were at a place on SW Blvd. (I think it’s now a tire store). First time massage from a very well endowed young thing. Second from a much older gal. Big tits, not as nice.

There was also a great gal out in Blue Springs. Magnificent man-mades. Spectacular, I should say. She worked out of her home. Massage was in, done on the carpet. At least for me. And I knew her before her enhancement. Flat as a board, but very nice and welcoming. Sure wish I could remember her name.

There was also a great gal out in Blue Springs. Magnificent man-mades. Spectacular, I should say. She worked out of her home. Massage was in, done on the carpet. At least for me. And I knew her before her enhancement. Flat as a board, but very nice and welcoming. Sure wish I could remember her name. Originally Posted by 60andcounting
If it's the same one, her name was Sarah. In was south on 7 hwy
Odyssey on Minnesota Ave in KCK, and VIP on Truman Rd were some incredible visits.....and the ladies stating that "legally" they could not get nude and join you in the hot tub unless you asked them to do so. Loved how some would do a sexy slow strip......
Magic Touch, on Grand north of Truman Road. Got my intro to the hobby there. Gorgeous gal, the proverbial brick s***house. But maybe that was my inexperience with memories made pliant by 40 +/- years. Did the hot tub. While it was filling she massaged me. Then both of us into the suds. Damn, what fun.

Second and third times were at a place on SW Blvd. (I think it’s now a tire store). First time massage from a very well endowed young thing. Second from a much older gal. Big tits, not as nice.

There was also a great gal out in Blue Springs. Magnificent man-mades. Spectacular, I should say. She worked out of her home. Massage was in, done on the carpet. At least for me. And I knew her before her enhancement. Flat as a board, but very nice and welcoming. Sure wish I could remember her name. Originally Posted by 60andcounting
That lady may have been the owner, I received massages from her a couple times, blond hair. She and her boyfriend at that time owned the building and when city shut things down she kept building but leased out to the tire place that is currently in operation there. She ran a first class massage parlor. Sure miss those nice walk-in days, beautiful masseuses. I am still in daily contact with one masseuse from Oddessy on Minnesota ave. I know the real name of executive suites owner and where she now lives but have no contact with her. There also was a parlor on sw blvd just west of rainbow blvd.
These places were fantastic. There were 2 girls at Magic Touch that I loved, Julie and Savannah. Executive Suite was also great. There was a girl there right before they closed that was about as hot as any girl I ever saw but do not remember her name. Boy do I miss those places!!
My favorites at Executive Suites were the sisters, Joanna and Leanna. Odyssey had a VERY busty redhead went by Capri that I saw weekly. Meetings with her were absolutely incredible.
Wasn't there a Diane or Diana too?
Wasn't there a Diane or Diana too? Originally Posted by made4luvin
Yes she was the owner àlong with bf. Believe she went by Dawn also
I also have last names of Leanna and sisters,and Diane. Neat to view them on Facebook,big changes as we age������
Not KC, but Lynn’s in Colombia was always a good time.
Damn Lynn's.....I loved the line ups, always amazing choices available. Once, (I used to be young) 3 young ladies were so hot that I did 3 back-to-back-to-back meetings. Was the longest 2 hour drive back home ever around 1AM. There was an endless supply of coeds in Columbia eager to please.
There was one in Riverside for a short time in the strip mall by Corner Cafe.....WIDE open menu with baths and some smoking hot girls
My old memory, jolted by an earlier comment, reminds me that the gorgeous gal out BS way was Dawn.