HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS!

Happy Birthday to you, Dallas. The Energizer Bunny just doesn't ever run down. Dee, you just make some of us older guys feel young again. You have a lot of toys with batteries that need recharging, but your internal battery never seems to need recharging. I hope this next year will be your best.
awwwww thanks my sweet cowboy!!!

today is grilling burgers with kids & grandman and then

Tomorrow I am going to a hot rod/vintage car show & burnout in a big pasture in the country...lol

Happy Birthday you sexy thang. Hope all your birthday wishes cum true
  • 10-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Happy Birthday Sexy Dallas Rain!

Havea wonderful day!
Happy Birthday to a truly, unique wonderful woman. If there were more women like you, divorce would be cut in half and many providers would be out of a job!
Happy Birthday to a true legend!
I could write a lot, but perhaps I should just simply send you a sincere wish for a happy birthday!
Happy Birthday sweetness !!!
  • Mokoa
  • 10-01-2016, 04:36 PM

Here's to you!

Happy birthday to the legend of ECCIE, the one and only DallasRain!!!
Happy Birthday Dallas! I think you are the only person on ECCIE that has never had any drama. Have fun with your family.

You are wonderful, Dallas! I hope you have a great day!
wow yall sure are giving "this old lady" one helluva ego boost!!!!!

I so appreciate the wishes!!!

I had an awesome day with the kiddos and my sweet lil grandman...that 6 year old wore me out! He & I spent two hours playing knights & dragon wars with his play castle!!

Now I am gonna chill in front of tv and watch a kickass tv series CARNIVALE!
Best Wishes on your day ")
  • katee
  • 10-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Happy Birthday Dallas. Who'd imagine an icon such as yourself would share the same town ? How lucky is Springfield? Hope that you had a wonderful, fun, memorable day!