"Show Mata your Love thread"

Mata is the ROCKSTAR of ECCIE loved by all....

At the moment however he is banned.... I think all that love and support him should show their love for him here in one thread....

He may not be able to respond but he can read and draw strength from all the messages of love and support you choose to post for him!
I'll go first......

hmmmmmmmmmm.................

Nevermind... I need to think about how to properly express my feelings...... Someone else start
Mata... I love that you are banned... I love that you're stupid enough to think your bandle will last... I love that it will keep you away even
longer
Ok..... So there was one really great quality I recognized as I was reading through some of the exchanges between Mata and others......

errrr....... Nevermind.... That was Rocker Rick....

hmmmmm.......

Anybody?
I know I'm new around here, but who is Mata? Did she NCNS on you or something? Y'all are always posting about her.
I know I'm new around here, but who is Mata? Did she NCNS on you or something? Y'all are always posting about her. Originally Posted by Alcar0314
Oh shit. Mata is a dude. My bad.

Please don't get me mixed up in all this. I was just mildly curious what the beef was all about.

I really don't care.
If you people would devote 10% of the effort towards combating the human trafficking of sex slaves in all AMPs instead of Mata hating the human traffickers would be put in jail and I would shut up.
If you people would devote 10% of the effort towards combating the human trafficking of sex slaves in all AMPs instead of Mata hating the human traffickers would be put in jail and I would shut up. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Are ya willin' ta put thet in writin'? A reel iron-cladt contract?
Mata is the ROCKSTAR of ECCIE loved by all.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Mebbe, butt no homo, bro.
Lets see, what I love about mata?? ??? ?? Nothing good can be said about a balding pot bellied troll who is a rapist, bully, pimp want to be, liar, mentally unstable person who leaves nothing but sadness in other peoples' lives.. I just remembered I love that RR got a vacation for mata, but he is back anyways under his bandle/ dog catcher!! Mata is nothing but a PUNK!!
If you people would devote 10% of the effort towards combating the human trafficking of sex slaves in all AMPs instead of Mata hating the human traffickers would be put in jail and I would shut up. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

I thought you had come to understand that nobody cares. Those that do are only concerned that YOU pose a threat to them.....

Mata on the other hand has proven to be very entertaining and let's us practice puppeteer -ing skills

Back on subject though... Did you have some love for Mata you would like to share?
When I read Mata Leon / Dogcatcher's posts, they remind me of Muscle Man from Regular Show. I find his cartoonish character mildly entertaining.
Hmm I loved how so many of us could get under his skin so fast. Lol I also loved how he thought his thread would be a great hit
Did Mata / Dog Catcher / Cheeseburger have another handle?

Sam