Address: Mall area
Activities: Massage,CBJ, daty, CG, Doggie, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Dark, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall, long legs, nice/dancer build
Recommendation: No

*staff edit: corrected date. - RS
I think based on the fact you have 3 reports and all of them are No's that more research may be in your future. You will have to do more because the providers here will look at your track record of all No's and they won't want to take a chance with you.

Do more research before you think with the little head. Start with established Providers. Believe me when I say you can find plenty of Quality Help here. Be Safe and better luck in the future.

IMHO !!!!!!!!
You can get a feel from the ads too. I saw that ad never considered contacting her. I feel for you because I've had that happen in the past. List bbbj then say they don't. That's before the cloths even come off. I try to be nice but that's ridiculous and they know it. So I don't say we'll give me back the donation but that's kind of what they deserve. 90% of the time you just get a feel from the as. But I've been wrong and missed out on providers that have great service. Research always helps like he says.
I just flat out ask in a text if the activities list is correct. If they don't answer correctly I pass.
The date appears to be wrong. PM me with correct date info.
I just flat out ask in a text if the activities list is correct. If they don't answer correctly I pass. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
I've tried that too and doesn't always work. As I'm sure you know some folks tell you stuff to lure you in and then I usually don't do that. They either want more money or like the example want you to come back because, darn they just don't do that with new clients. But on the up side for every one of those there's a girl that will get way down and dirtier than her list says. I've even had them say don't post I do this. Lol and I don't.