My New Year's Gift to the Libs

This is what you've been wanting. A New York Times columnist says what you've all been saying:

Let’s Give Up on the Constitution!

It's bullshit, of course, but I thought you'd like it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/op...=1&ref=opinion

It's bullshit, of course, but I thought you'd like it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Posting "bullshit" has never bothered you in the past. Why would it bother you now?
I was trying to be nice to you, BigTurdLittleDick.
I was trying to be nice to you, BigTurdLittleDick. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You didn't answer the question:

Posting "bullshit" has never bothered you in the past. Why would it bother you now?
  • CJ7
  • 01-01-2013, 10:51 AM
This is what you've been wanting. A New York Times columnist says what you've all been saying:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/op...=1&ref=opinion Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

gift to the libs? the irony is, nobody but your leg humping rightwing buddies will read it, then prolly thank you
But you'd like it, CBJ7.
I wanted a pony.
  • Seedy
  • 01-01-2013, 11:35 AM
I wanted a good looking Thai lady sittin on my face......lol
PM hating Karla ...
The Libtards should love it.

The Constitution is the only thing
standing in their way.

Ha Ha!
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2013, 07:08 PM
PM hating Karla ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
seedmanfivefive had HatingKayla sitting on his face, the Constitution would be the least of his worries!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/op...=1&ref=opinion Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What is bullshit is you trying to interpret anything.

You never seem to get it right. Or there are no liberals on this site.

Who has said they want to give up on the Constitution? Remember your word means nothing to us if you can't show immediate proof.

Your analysis is frequently wrong so we need a link to prove you aren't talking out of your ass.

As usual.
I wanted a good looking Thai lady sittin on my face......lol Originally Posted by seedman55
here is a Thai that will be playing circus with me.. sit on my face and I will guess your weight

and no I do not share
  • Seedy
  • 01-01-2013, 09:10 PM
PM hating Karla ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
seedmanfivefive had HatingKayla sitting on his face, the Constitution would be the least of his worries! Originally Posted by WTF

Fuck the both of you assholes.....loo

here is a Thai that will be playing circus with me.. sit on my face and I will guess your weight

and no I do not share Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Cp, that is some good lookin trim right there. I got my thai fix for the day.......
What is bullshit is you trying to interpret anything.

You never seem to get it right. Or there are no liberals on this site.

Who has said they want to give up on the Constitution? Remember your word means nothing to us if you can't show immediate proof.

Your analysis is frequently wrong so we need a link to prove you aren't talking out of your ass.

As usual. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Geez. I post an article I thought you'd love, Münchausenman. At least you could show a little gratitude. Didn't your mom teach you any manners at all?