Address: My place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: GFE, bbbj. dfk,daty , cfs, k-9, mish, cowgirl, body worship
Session Length: 1 HR
Fee: .80
Hair Color and Length: blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4 , Fit, 34 C, 134 lbs. straight blond hair, country girl type, slight, very slight tummy
Recommendation: Yes
Link? Contact info?
Not sure if you can see ROS, there is no link, it's CL ad I put out there. As for number, I haven't asked if I can give out and don't think she wants to give it out
Not sure what the value of a review is, without any information to be able to contact nor corss reference any other reviews of the same gal. I hope PA credit wasn't given for wasting anyone's time who read this, let alone your time for writing this. Guess this was just a form of bragging about scoring thru a CL ad?
Much like when they post a review about a SW with no number. Bragging? Hardly It's not The first time I post a review on here with no number. Are you too lazy to post an Ad and try to find one yourself? Do you need me to show you how? Would you like me to do the leg work and set it up for you . That's why this is in the Other Reviews section. Let me know if you have anymore question, smh
Not sure what the value of a review is, without any information to be able to contact nor corss reference any other reviews of the same gal. I hope PA credit wasn't given for wasting anyone's time who read this, let alone your time for writing this. Guess this was just a form of bragging about scoring thru a CL ad? Originally Posted by badhusband

Wow. I see your review of a Vegas girl with no contact info at all?? We're you bragging about that ??? I guess its all right when you do it huh? You sir, are a Hypocrite! What a douche! ( Review of Mia at TIM to refresh your memory )
I'm glad you got laid.
I'm glad you got laid. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
. Lol, Thanks, if you have patience no SO, you can find some good ones. You will get spam, you will get some nasty ones as well, or you can get no responses ( I put an AD today but have yet to get an email :-(. Next week is the end of the month and that when you might have some better luck :-)
. Lol, Thanks, if you have patience no SO, you can find some good ones. You will get spam, you will get some nasty ones as well, or you can get no responses ( I put an AD today but have yet to get an email :-(. Next week is the end of the month and that when you might have some better luck :-) Originally Posted by SW Hunter
So if you're not going to share the girl's info, which I get, why not tell us how to work the system? Where do you post the ads, MFW or casual encounters? What other tips do you have? Unless you're going to share something you really are just bragging about putting another notch in your belt.
Geez Richard, is it really that hard??? Casual encounter , man seeking woman , not man seeking man, come up with Clever title, write a little something about getting together , don't put " I got $100, what can I get? " be creative. you know, dont worry, I This might be too difficult for you , stick with known providers on here. To the ones who PM and asked for some help, let me know how it works out, look at what some of the others have posted and you can get a good idea. ( FYI- I don't ever post pics on there , once I establish contact , then I will send them a pic.
i have tried this and only got a bunch of spam. will have to try again.

re: chat line, i usually have pretty good success, but the last 2 days have struck out with a young married hottie wanting some $$ for her birthday and an utr massage girl in fort worth who provided extras. sent them both a number to text pics and finalize a get together, never heard from them.

keep trying we must.
i have tried this and only got a bunch of spam. will have to try again.

re: chat line, i usually have pretty good success, but the last 2 days have struck out with a young married hottie wanting some $$ for her birthday and an utr massage girl in fort worth who provided extras. sent them both a number to text pics and finalize a get together, never heard from them.

keep trying we must. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr

Hey, send me a PM of what you are posting on CL and lets see if we can fix it. Chatlines are a big crap shoot as well. Make sure the google the number. Lots of back page and I even met up with you who was an ECCIE member but I never brought it up and got her at a bargain rate
mind if I ask what you guys mean by "chat line?" I have trolled the CL site and hit a few times. But hadn't heard of the chat line option.
tex, you have a pm