Music playing in the back ground & candles

I love playing music and candles lit at my incall
makes the hotel room seem less like a hotel room

do you guys like it ? I know some don't care at all?

I just feel if you are taking the time to spend with me.
It shows I care about out time together ..
I love music, I love when i can perform with a flow to the beat of the music.
  • Old-T
  • 05-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Music and candles are great. I always have them for outcalls, along with a bottle of massage oil and drinks.
when close to home I like to get some fresh flowers or when a gust brings them
they just brighten up a hotel room and makes it more like home bedroom
  • Old-T
  • 05-05-2016, 07:26 PM
when close to home I like to get some fresh flowers or when a gust brings them
they just brighten up a hotel room and makes it more like home bedroom Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Yep, open the windows and let a big gust blow in some flowers!
I love playing music and candles lit at my incall
makes the hotel room seem less like a hotel room

do you guys like it ? I know some don't care at all?

I just feel if you are taking the time to spend with me.
It shows I care about out time together .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
One of the few good things about being elderly is that life sometimes teaches you something. What life has taught me is this: there are a lot of peripheral things surrounding what a man and a woman do in private: music, candles, flowers, lingerie, makeup, scent, dirty talk, sweet talk, etc. I have a strong preference in these matters: what makes her feel hot. And that varies widely from one woman to another. In my experience, a woman who feels sexy is sexy. So whatever that takes for her, I hope that's what she does. If I'm ever lucky enough to meet LB Gina, I will be a big fan of music, candles, and fresh flowers. Until then ... I can take 'em or leave 'em.
I decorate my hotels like I am at home...............I have a table set up with a pretty scarf/candles/and springtime decor {a few gents called it an alter when I had skull decor on it...lol}..........I also have music/low lights and a funky disco strobe light going on the ceiling.

Ditto with OP...atmosphere is priority!
I'm having trouble thinking about a lit candle without my mind also wandering to a hot wax play session with warm, melted candle wax dripping all over my bosom, thighs, back and derrière...