The Democrat's Dilemma

It's painfully obvious that Hillary is not well. The longer she stays in the race, the less chance she has of winning. I know the polls look good for her now, but she can't campaign. She can't handle questions. The debates, if she shows up will be devastating.

This doctor makes a good case that Hillary has advanced Parkinson's disease. As much as I dislike Hillary, I think for the good of her family, and the good of the country, she needs to step down.

http://toprightnews.com/this-is-the-...weve-seen-yet/

But here is the dilemma. Who can the Democrats nominate who can say they had no idea of Hillary's health? No one. The next question is, "Why did you let her run knowing she was physically unable to handle the job?"

No, I'm not going to bet. Hillary is still the favorite. But she's got less than two months to go. I'm not sure she'll make it.
Had that DR examined her? Or just like all the other DR'S on this forum?
Had that DR examined her? Or just like all the other DR'S on this forum? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Does Hillary's doctor tell the truth? Probably not the whole truth.
Does Hillary's doctor tell the truth? Probably not the whole truth. Originally Posted by bambino
Speculation runs wild here.
Speculation runs wild here. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's running wild everywhere. Even David Axlerod is scratching his head over Clintons handling of this event. Pneumonia my ass.
  • DSK
  • 09-13-2016, 08:08 AM
It's running wild everywhere. Even David Axlerod is scratching his head over Clintons handling of this event. Pneumonia my ass. Originally Posted by bambino
It makes no sense at all. If the Doctor told her on Friday she had pneumonia, why lie about it when she passed out Sunday morning, then tell the truth later. It was totally clueless behavior, only explained by a reflexive pattern of lying and deception.
  • DSK
  • 09-13-2016, 08:10 AM
It's painfully obvious that Hillary is not well. The longer she stays in the race, the less chance she has of winning. I know the polls look good for her now, but she can't campaign. She can't handle questions. The debates, if she shows up will be devastating.

This doctor makes a good case that Hillary has advanced Parkinson's disease. As much as I dislike Hillary, I think for the good of her family, and the good of the country, she needs to step down.

http://toprightnews.com/this-is-the-...weve-seen-yet/

But here is the dilemma. Who can the Democrats nominate who can say they had no idea of Hillary's health? No one. The next question is, "Why did you let her run knowing she was physically unable to handle the job?"

No, I'm not going to bet. Hillary is still the favorite. But she's got less than two months to go. I'm not sure she'll make it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is time for her to step aside if she is that sick. No need for her to suffer the abuse of the last two months of a brutal campaign.
If she is that sick I'm willing to stop attacking her if she will admit it and step out of the race to get the medical care she needs. Her handlers are abusing her to keep her in this race if she is terminally ill.
It's running wild everywhere. Even David Axlerod is scratching his head over Clintons handling of this event. Pneumonia my ass. Originally Posted by bambino
Shame you have an illness in your ass.
It is time for her to step aside if she is that sick. No need for her to suffer the abuse of the last two months of a brutal campaign.
If she is that sick I'm willing to stop attacking her if she will admit it and step out of the race to get the medical care she needs. Her handlers are abusing her to keep her in this race if she is terminally ill. Originally Posted by DSK
What a fucking whopper!

You and your fellow scumbags are beating this drum day in and day out.

Lying up a storm.

I wonder how many Clinton voters are going to vote for Drumpf now?

Chit, I wonder how many people in this forum are going to vote at all. It would require leaving the basement. And producing proof of citizenship.

Drumpf is so despicable (as are you) that he's going to get his ass kicked by a dead person. With America's bare fists!
My Dad had Parkinson's disease. It's probably the worst thing a person can live with. It robs your body first and then your mind.

His first symptom was the tremor, like when you've had too much caffeine. His handwriting and golf game were next. Parkinson's progressively gets worse and the speed of it's degradation varies with the individual.. It can totally finish you in 5 years. There have been some promising treatments lately but still no cure.

I won't wish it on anyone.
Shame you have an illness in your ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just a figure of speech, better than the cocks in your ass!!!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I see you couldn't resist cockstalking me. The ignore thing didn't last long. Cocksucking loser pig.
What will they do to help her get through a debate.

Plan A: avoid the debate
Plan B: shorten the window of exposure (I mean the less people see of her, the better) and perhaps create a diversion to direct voters' attention elsewhere
(Bill got the US a war in Kosova to take media attention away from the Monica Lewinsky scandal so nothing is off the table. A mass shooting or a cop shooting a black person and ensuing riots should do the trick.)
Plan c: Pre-record all of Hillary's statements and tie strings to wrists so that she can appear to talk move on her own like a giant puppet. (Liberals will still vote for her and the DNC can continue this practice at least though the oath of office or until they find a lookalike.) When conservative news reports this, call it a conspiracy theory.

Yes, I'm joking but how much do you want to bet that plans A and B are in the works?
She will rip his amateur hour guts out in all three debates. That is, if Drumpf doesn't cut and run after the first one.